Reviews for No Compromise
DNTK chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Oh I love how angsty this story is! Its a nice change from the happy rose and em stories.
jennayg123 chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Poor guys are in so much pain that they could fix if they just talked! Hope they meet up again soon, before the creepy doctor takes advantage of Rose!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
God this is so heartbreaking! And I wanna slug King! What a slime ball. *shudders*
Charlees chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
wow
LibraryLady08 chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Some interesting developments. I like when Emmett and Bella are friends.

-MJ
MissRe chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Poor Em... sounds like he and Bella both need a friend. They both have had some hard stuff happen to them. I think Rose does need therapy with some one other than Mr. King who freaks me out. LOL Excellent chapter!
MissRe chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Wow - you see this and can understand why she is running away from marriage - however, hopefully she can realize that she isn't her mother and Em isn't her father. I'm glad that he showed up - but hate that relationship as well as the one Rose has with her mother. Wow... run Rose Run. LOL Great job.
MissRe chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Man - talk about mommy dearest... I don't blame Rose for never going home during school - who would want to spend time with that? Wow. Especially when she had Emmett... great job.
MissRe chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Wow - now we begin to peel back the layers of Rose. I don't think she believes she is worthy of his love... I think she has a really warped view of herself and she projected that and her past onto her relationship. I only hope that she can find her way out and find herself before Em moves on. Great job.
MissRe chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Wow - you just feel for them both. Rose is spooked and I think she wants to be able to say yes... Em is hurting... the bit at the end about loving him enough just broke my heart. Excellent chapter.
MissRe chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Beautifully written and very sad... you want to hug Em and shake some sense into Rose. It'll be interesting to find out exactly why she can't, what her reasoning is. Especially if she loves him. Great job.
cantbewithoutedward chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
loved it
FarDareisMai2 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Oh what an emotionally painful life. No wonder she's got such issues.
cantbewithoutedward chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
loved it!
reds-red chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Ungg-a So Rosalie moves back in with Mommy Dearest. I look forward to finding out why Rose is so fucked up. There has to be something really disturbing for her to abandon Emmett for the hateful, tension filled household. I can deal with short chapters as long as updating is consistant. :)