Reviews for The Image of You I Create
eyeon chapter 84 . 7/5
I applaud the way your words magically transport me right into that time (again)! I never liked Goodwin, but you're making him almost acceptable. Always great to hear about Rachel and Niall (please tell me they get to have Julian). This is just so seamless, it appears as if you wrote it all at once! Well we know that's not the case (yes I laugh at the 3-4 shot comment at the front-5 years later-as you know I'll always be back for more). I really would like you to get to the vending machine story. I'd like more Ray too. I guess I'm kind of greedy on this long lazy weekend! Always grateful for a shot of this!
emerson023 chapter 84 . 7/2
This is great Tia. I can really see how you are building it up and that the ending is near, which makes me sad, but also happy because I need to see these two beautiful people happy and at peace! I do hope that when the time comes, Jack and Juliet find a kind of peace between them and realize how GOOD the two of them are as people and why they didn't work out. They weren't meant to work out, because they were meant to be with Kate and Sawyer!

Anyway, with Goodwin coming into the picture and Jack talking about the dreams (which are actual memories of his last days alive), I am eagerly anticipating what is up next. As always, so beautifully written and thank you!
another great chapter. please please please continue :)
Faerie0975 chapter 84 . 7/1
i am so happy you updated this story! i just reread the whole thing last week and, as usual, was pretty much in awe of your writing and how in character they all are even though they're different in the sideways universe. i can't wait for the next chapter!
I almost died because I thought, finally, yes, it's Sawyer! And then it wasn't and I was sad, but hey, Goodwin, Goodwin is good too. I still completely adore this story, even if I am awful at reviewing, but I'm glad we're heading to the end because Sawyer. He will make everything better :)
Yay! Goodwin made it to the story! Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
so glad to see a new chapter!
love this fic so much, u have really captured those two characters so well. who knew reading about the demise of a relationship could be so weirdly fun and entertaining?
cant wait for the next one.
Lost newbie chapter 1 . 4/21
I'm so glad you haven't given up on this! All of the characters, the nuances, subplots from the show are coming back to me! How do you remember all of these details?
You either were a writer for the show and wanted to give the die hards proper closure or you're just pretty much brilliant- or both. Either way, I want to read everything you have ever written- Lost, non-Lost, non-fanfic. I bet you're published IRL.

Can't wait to see how you finish this out. Can't believe you've been writing this since 2010. I'm amazed.
SilverWolf77 chapter 83 . 4/18
I'm so happy you updated again! Can't wait to see what comes next... Juliet's really on the cusp of remembering haha! xx
koppel2342 chapter 1 . 3/26
Just started reading this story and I absolutely love it. The way you write the characters and how you incorporate the show's storylines, it's really one of the best fan fiction stories I've ever read. I hope you continue writing this :) Maybe write post piano concert scenes without everyone actually going into the light? That'd be amazing. Anyways, whatever you decide to do with this story, I commend you for your talent. Cheers!
eyeon chapter 83 . 3/22
Count me among those pulling for a post-vending machine sequel! After all they had DIFFERENT CLOTHES ON. They didn't just go straight into the light, right? Anyway this story is just so well written and full of beautifully described, even if totally sad or conflicted emotions are involved. I'll be SAD when it ends ('cause how many years has it been for this "3 or 4 shot" :-)

So what caused Michelle to remember and WHY didn't she tell Juliet? At least I "got" the part about no one being a hero in this story (the rest of the time I'm kind of thick and need it ALL spelled out)!

They really should have had you write the ending for LOST (although I guess it has a place in history as the worst ending ever, so that's something, however unsatisfying that was). Your writing is just SO outstanding!
ShortySC22 chapter 83 . 3/19
Yay an update so quickly! I'm really enjoying this story and seeing how they're getting to that point where they'll remember. I'm curious about Michelle's comments and if they'll factor in more. Looking forward to the continuation of this story.
makealist chapter 83 . 3/18
How did Michelle remember? How can you "wrap up" a story while also adding more things I MUST KNOW?

So, normal, non-imaginary, non-anesthesia induced Sabine turns out to be perfectly nice and not at all frightening. And yay! A non-dead mom.

Margo and Christian and their gift giving. They continue to be such great characters in this story.

(and I'd forgotten about Gemma. Yay Gemma!)

You continue to do a wonderful job with these characters and their relationship. Jack is Jack and Juliet is Juliet and there is nothing so wrong with either of them, but they do not work together. Jack’s your guy if you need your back fixed so you can dance at your wedding or if you need someone to perjure himself to keep you out of a lifetime at the Litch, or save the whole durn world by plugging some hole in glow-y island pool. And he’s great for Juliet, sweeping in when she needs someone to commute her death sentence, or shoulder a childcare burden so she can continue her education or give her money for a private practice. Great.

He’s perfectly horrible at what she really needs though, and that’s just being there. Wasn’t there for her when her sister got cancer. Wasn’t there for her when she was first pregnant with David, isn’t there for her now. And he’s never there because he’s not very observational. He needs to be present and observational bc it is *her* fault that she never tells him about any of those things. She needs someone who is present and observational because she needs someone who is simply there and who may not fix things, but does notice when things are wrong.

Hey, isn’t it funny that fixers make good doctors? And observational people who notice things make good cops?
Marla's Lost chapter 83 . 3/18
Oh you write everything with such intricate care and it's breathtaking. I root for Jack and then in the next breath I'm rooting for James. The way you seamlessly switch back and forth between the realities makes me love it even more.

The bathroom scene was my favorite.

Thank you for inspiring me.
emerson023 chapter 83 . 3/18
It's painful reading this and that just goes to how well you write. The way Jack and Juliet speak to each other rings so real to me. The cruelty, the regret, yet unable to stop the words from tumbling out. I want to intervene and tell them that it's okay to let to go because they aren't supposed to be together. And then I want to give them each a HUGE, HUGE hug.

Well, I'm hoping that we will be able to get a chance to see each them being happy!

Again, Tia, this is just really well done and you have captured the nuances of life. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!