Reviews for Your Adventure, My Dear Reader
catspats31 chapter 2 . 9/16/2019
The writing quality is good in terms of your spelling and grammar, but the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken for being a second person or you-based story:

Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

Please remove all of the elements related to the reader and replace them all with any canon character or original character. Switch to first person or third person point of view. You can always put it on another site where it is allowed like Archive Of Our Own or deviantART.
KayEUndercover chapter 21 . 7/13/2018
I love this... *heart-eyes*

OK, I have to admit this, even on a public site, that I am a total sap for happy endings, and with everyone's favourite ghost...
AlysonhunterX chapter 21 . 7/18/2017
Absolutely loved this story! The fandom really needs more fanfics like this!
Child of Dreams chapter 24 . 2/23/2016
I preferred The Good Ending!
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
(squeals in delight)
MikoHatome chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
Dear Narrator,

It has been a long time in which I loved a story so much. I was enthralled from the summary to the last chapter. As a fellow 'phan' I was not sure how I felt about reading a choose-your-own parody, but after the first few chapters, I really appreciate all your research and effort. This story could have been childish and humorous, but there was an enjoyable plot long with wit and laughs. I look forward to reading more of your stories!

Yours Faithfully,
A Satisfied Phan
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
Thanks for this! I enjoyed being in your story! :)

By the way, I love your writing style.
MissOperaGhost chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
Brilliant
MissOperaGhost chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Yay found it!
MissOperaGhost chapter 24 . 1/1/2014
Encore do another but without the editor please!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
This was very good. I liked it, and think you should consider doing something like this for other stories as well. It was fun to read, and I'm glad I did.
Kayla Velasco chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
I LOVED this! Yay! FIVE STARS!
Rose de l'Opera chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Dear Narrator, I like this story, but I have to disagree at that point. I do not scream nor turn away. Stare in shock, maybe. But why screaming or turning away ? After all, your Reader knows where whe was going to :-)
Kiterious chapter 24 . 1/28/2012
...Wow. I wish I'd found this sooner! This is, without a doubt, the most amazing story I've ever read. The way you wrote it, I felt (and still kind of do feel) like I was actually there and this actually happened, and I enjoyed all of it. The ups and the downs. And I feel like we actually are friends, that's how amazing of a writer you are.

The endings were great too, the Ugly one was particularly...unexpected. The Good ending, though a bit cheesy, was touching and sweet.

So once again, thanks for the great adventure you've taken me on, and it was my honour to be one piece of the entity that starred in your story!
irok2hard chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
I really loved how you actually incorporated the reader into the story. So I must love you for that :D The Good Ending, oh my gosh...I loved it! Such a sweet ending and I loved how Erik developed more. The ring was kind of out there cause they just met, but I still really loved that scene. Kudos to you! :D 3