Reviews for The Devil's Due
T.O chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
You need to make more chapters of this fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
That was by far the hottest thing I ever read! God damn
kate chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Loved this. I love a possessive Randy..
AmarettoLove chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I read this story a while ago and it came to mind recently but I could not remember the title or author...to make a long story short I liked it so much that I went on a witch hunt to find it. Needless to say I found it tonight and it was even better than the first time I read it! It would be awesome if you wrote a sequel.
RatedRGirl83 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I really enjoyed this story!
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Lemme just start off by saying I feel like such shit for never have reviewed this story. Especially considering how fing amazing I think it is and how often I reread it.

so yes-extremely awesome.

I was wondering though...do you guys have anything planned for codys upcoming birthday? bc I think a spinoff where you revisit the two, maybe offer a little view of what codys life is like in hell, maybe have Ted end up there and have hot legacy sex...idk I think it'd be awesome.

love the story. can't wait for an update
Half Demon Lunia chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
HEHEHE!

Randy: Mine! LOL! I love that!

and thanks for this story, you have just made my year!
rose chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was soooooo hot. . . IM on fire lol very well written x keep up the smutty good work
rose chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Amazing story. Loved the idea.
arob chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This story was great. I luv the idea of Randy being the devil and taking Cody back to hell. I also luv the way it was written.
Joel182 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Randy is the Devil? It's about time someone realized that lol

I loved this concept. It's sexy...well...Candy has ALWAYS bee sexy...but you make it ten times more that!

The ending was great too :D Awesome work!
Dashing RKOwned chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
AWESOME!~
Emono chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
...guh *dead* This was so...the concept was so amazing...I just...love you...just *glomp* LOVE! Seriously good stuff.

Love and Rockets,

Emono

PS: Do you care if I ever pluck up the idea of Randy being the Devil and collecting his due? If I ever used the idea, it would never be anything as cool as this fic right here. It'd be different, but I love this idea.
violet Firebird chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
i really love this story