Reviews for Right In Front Of You
malugargula chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
can't wait to see the new version
But I really love this one so I hope you never delete it
malugargula chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Hi I love this fic but I'm curious about the new version
I think you should leave both online
I hope you will stillposr the other one :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
I'd love to read the new fic! I enjoyed this one, but look forward to it's revamp. :)
malugargula chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
This fic is great and I'd love to read a new version too
I'm happy you didn't delete it from here because I just found it today
pia chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
i think you should leave it here, people should get to choose if they want to read it or not, i think it's really good!
liferscove2118 chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
I liked the summary you had posted for this one so, I followed the link from the live journal over here.

seeing as your planning a rewrite for this one I'll just say this has great potential to build from. I've enjoyed everything else I've read by you so far so I'm sure I'll enjoy the rewrite.

nice work on what is posted though.
brightcat12 chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
where can i find the new version? im on lj too, have i added you?
TroubledxEyes chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
i like this version. but, if you want to re post how about you just post both and delete the less popular one. again great story. good luck with next or whatver else.
Kate chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
Excellent!
FlysWithNoWings chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
Aww darn, ok well personally I think that you should leave this version so we can read both versions and it also gives you a chance to see how your writing has changed when you do finish the new version. Can't wait to start reading the new one! :)
kim chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
I think write both versions, then at least i will have two different perspetives on this story. I loved it by the way... I'm excited to see the difference is this story. Thanks. :)
Madlenita chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
For me: well i will be reading this rewite story, but could you don't deleted this old version? I woul like to compare them booth...
alliejgk chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
It doesn't bother me, but I'll be sure to read the new version!
fanofsmallville chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
It doesn't matter to me I would read it and post a comment.
ladyevenstar22 chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
u cheated me out of a tiramisu?