Reviews for Deep Into The Darkness
Twilight.Bella.best chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
hes 34 remember not 33 lol
Twilight.Bella.best chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
i think u work bella really well she sounds like er self i should know i have read over 200 fancs of twilight lol and so far i think u get bella just right
ChristianMom54 chapter 43 . 8/20/2014
Awesome story. Hard to read. I had to keep taking breaks. I've worked with a Safe Haven program before. These kinds of stories are real, the pain, lost and self worth. Thank you for a story well written on the subject. Thank you for sharing it too.
Lilspark chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
I love tea, not milky but sweet
Elena.The.Pixie chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
this is one of the best! i don't care about the reviews this is the best eer it's very touching except for the swearing and all it was great!
Guest chapter 44 . 1/6/2013
It's hard to believe that Bella left Edward twice in this story. Seriously the bigest idiot alive. I liked Alice very much and Emmett - real sweetheart.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
So she's ashamed she's not little miss innocent? She's not a virgin, she's nutcase. I must admit it's better.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
I think it's awful she's a virgin. Seriously. I mean Edward is experianced and she's little miss innocent. First of all it's cliche, second - it's double standard. If I wanted read some victorian shit I would go for Amanda Quick. Fuck. Just my luck. Here's the story I liked and in 10 chapter (fucking chapter 10!) all goes down. Fuck.
xDarkFairy chapter 43 . 10/22/2012
Loved it! 3
Louielip chapter 41 . 10/24/2011
I loved the story..and finally when the moment came for them to be one, show their love physically...it bombed..wow. So dissapointed...no details..nothing.
greeneyes-99 chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
Hey! You know about Rise Against?

They're a great band though not many people seem to know

About them.
my 2 guys chapter 43 . 8/6/2011
that was good keep it up
AlohaKalani chapter 43 . 8/4/2011
loved the story. had me crying like a baby in the end!
AlohaKalani chapter 41 . 8/4/2011
i love emmett so damn much for what he did. if they werent taking the steps need to recover a friendship and your stuck with it, you better make the same effort.
AlohaKalani chapter 37 . 8/4/2011
you finally got me to cry in this chapter and chapter 36. this is complete;y touching and i think alot of people who have been through what edward has been through can learn form it,eventhough its fiction the this he went through are completely true. your an amazing writer and an inspiring one.