Reviews for Chill Out
Kbs chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I saw your tweet this morning re being bummed that there were no updates or review notices in your inbox so I thought I'd read one of your one shots. I always love a good Geekward and this one is extra sweet, although he probably should have offered her his jacket while they were making out in the freezing cold ;)
ginginlee chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
So sweet! Love the slightly Geekward here, and it had me flashing back to my high school days somewhat as well.
BabyLovinCullen chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
It was pretty entertaining to read. I enjoyed it, ot was really good and creative.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
very cute
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i don't read many fics on this site (i'm mostly a writer, not a reader), certainly not AHs, but i found this story in a friend's favorites list and thought i'd give it a shot and oh my goodness, how cute! i loved the writing style, it was really charming in an odd sort of way. like, it was the simplest idea, but you made it unique somehow through this piece. it definitely goes into my own favorites' list now. awesome job :)
Daintress chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is adorable! So much fun. :D
SFALCON chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Nicely done thank you
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Ahh, i love Valentine's Day stories, they always have dry humor and its just hilarious! SO lets read! Omg, she totally has a thing for Edward. Lol! Hehe, she asked him? Oh gosh this is good! I love it! And i love how it happened too, when he pricked her finger. Awe, how freaking cute is that last paragraph? Its just so adorable! I loved it so much! SO incredible and adorable little oneshot! So more later, your one shots look so inviting! Lol!

Ashley
bozbaby chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Very nice. It has all the ingredients for a good, sweet read: off-beat humor, awkward charm and true romance... Thank you.
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
So sweet. I love them nice and nerdy!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
excellent history! love it!

HollBeth chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hmmmm...Edward in glasses? Be still my aching heart!

Cute story!
MoCullen chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Very cute and funny:)
TwiDee chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This cracked me up! Written very cleverly...terribly funny...loved it :) So so very sweet. Thoroughly enjoyed it 3

Love Dee xo
Trayce chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Am now 2-for-2 my sweet! Reading your one-shots was a brilliant decision. EXACTLY what I needed to make this night better.

Cheers! lemonamour