Reviews for Chill Out
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Haha, poor Edward. First he freaks out, then he passes out.. that guy can almost never catch a break, huh, lol! :) Glad he got the girl in the end, though! He's such a good guy, he deserved it. And Bella deserves someone as sweet as Edward.

Jasper made me LMAO! Dude.. haha! The guy is really funny. And I'm also glad Rosalie is a nice big sis. Not the bitch she often is made to be.

Very cute story! Loved it!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Cute! Love geeky Edward getting his girl. :-D

Freaking Jasper with the dude and the Xanax. Poor Edward fainting, but Bella still wanting him. Good girl!
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
So happy for Edward. He got "the girl" :)
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Sweet!
outtayourface chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was cute :) thanks for sharing!
fangrl01 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Lovely, sweet story. :-)
TwiCarol chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was absolutely wonderful! Loved every moment of it. :)
Genevah chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
aww geeky Edward is too cute :o)
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Awww so cute! We have a valentines dance coming up in my school... I'm in the Edward position... So I totally see where he's coming from! I'm not going to the dance at my school though and I don't really have a crush on any of the guys in my school...so yeah I guess I'm not completely Edward... ANYWAY I loved this one shot! It was solo cute! Bella and Edward were adorable and Jasper was funny! Great job!
shinzonx chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Awww super cute!
TeriAnna chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Awww.. You gotta love a bit of geekward, he was just adorable. Glad Jasper helped him out in the bathroom. Fab one shot.
flora926 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awwww! Such a sweet story, I really enjoyed it. I've always loved a geeky Edward and yours is one of my favorites. Poor thing, fainting at the dance! I'm glad it all worked out for them. Great job!
MrsZ49 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
What a cute little story! :)

THANK YOU! :D
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very sweet story! :)
mysinger chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I loved this story! Even with panic attacks and passing out cold Edward is still hot!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »