Reviews for Chill Out
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Adorable story. Love geekward, he's such a sweetie and freakin' clueless, LOL. Thank God Bella took control here, otherwise Edward'd dry spell would be endeless. Really.
lionola chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
such a cute story, I love it!
Chantal.Thehappylittlevegemite chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awesome story!
twirob chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
what a beautiful one shot thanks for posting it :)
looie chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
just quietly, i think this edward is possibly my dream guy. first, he uses 'paramecium' as an insult, he is absolutely adorable, and punctual, and a total geek. i want one.

ps jasper is absolutely fantastic.

pps i think i am going to go on a spree and just read all of your stories, one after the other. if thats alright :)
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
well, that was cute. lovely read. thank you
barbarito chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
So cute!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
awwww! i loved it! sweet story!
terrabella chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Totally knew a guy like lanky Edward phase, totally turned into a major hot guy! Lol really love all your stories you write, are you published yet? You definitely should be.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I adore geek edward so much fun
xtothey chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Le sigh. I love your Edwards.
dweissa chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
awww...nerdward is soooo cute...love this story!:)
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Loved the oneshot! I really like this holyday theme shots you've done. This one was really sweet and funny, couldn't have been any better!
ickaren chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
So good, I really love geeky Edward and how Bella asked him out and he was so panicky. So much real high school angst!
andersse chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Very cute. I love your wit. The comment "would require verbal accuity that I'm sure I don't possess" - that made me laugh so hard!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »