Reviews for Be Mine
Mystik Angel 85 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Really good, you should really do another chapter or two, one with his pov. It is a great story. Keep up the good writing.
harleebabe123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
aww such a sweet story(: haha ok i have to point this out, both your studies and with your brawn. brawn? hahahaha but really good story(: keep up the good writing.
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
um yeah... this could totally do with another chapter or two! I loved this!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
this was so sweet and funny :)
Bammers chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
loved so edxcited there might be more thanks...
BananaLollipops chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is so sweet and lovely! It just makes me fall in love with the Edward/ Bella characters all over again. I think that after reading so many completely AU fics, this was really nice. Please continue? I will definitely read. This is fantastic.
austentwilightfan92 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
it was great and if write another chapter awesome:)
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I loved it! I hate the way he treated her when he became popular, but I'm glad they got their HEA!~
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Please do

Please expand it

I love this story or one shot or plot...

well the thing is I love how u painted Bella to be, is the best personality that I have read of Bella for real.

And the Edward I like him too but this shot was like watching cinderella of Disney... cause the girl was all over there with all the little mouses helping and the fairy god mother.. who happens to be her mother but anyways the thing is that the only thing u let people know about the dude is his name and his desire for Bella to be with him, all perfect guy features and cute considered dude... but ... did u get the point I think I got lost allong the way, sorry...

Well I'll look forward for the expanded version 8) and please do put some music in there pleeease.

see u around.

MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Amazing! I loved it!

VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This made my heart swell. Such sweet gestures! I want an Sweetward of my own! I hope you do some more after Elemental! Another story I love.
KarenAnn4 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Loved it! Wonderful plot, realistic, and so funny! But my absolute favorite part? A geeky, shy, and sweet Rosalie? Very nice change!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I laughed and cried at this! Oh, the horrors of high school that burn into our brains and stick with us, even 25 years later! And I loved my time there...not that I would want to go back, mind you.

I loved the image of Rose going from nerd to beauty queen. I know the glasses are still there, but it's easy to imagine what happens when she fully grows up. Emmett will be one very happy boy.

Ah, Bella and Edward. They were so cute. I'm sure Edward expected her to figure it out sooner, especially with the green note paper. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit hurt by her rejection earlier in their freshman year, but probably understood he was only talking to her to get something, or had it explained by Esme. Did he see her furtive looks? Did Alice watch and report Bella's obsession? Bella was still friends with Jasper, did he notice and pass on the information? I'm sure the encouragement went both ways.

I would love to see more as well with this story, if you are able. I think them walking back into the dance, hand in hand, would be a hoot, followed by them going through graduation, still together. I'd imagine Lauren telling Bella that she was the flavor of the month, but this Bella is strong enough to put her in her place. Then on to college, where they keep in touch. Of course, even if you don't, it's easy to imagine what would happen.

Thanks for the fun one-shot (which hopefully will become a 2 or 3 shot)! Looking forward to more Elemental when you have time. xoxo!
brown0520 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this was a very cute story, it really took guts on both of their parts to put themselves out there like that, i loved it great job, it was innocent and terribly sweet, i would love to read a few more chapters of this sometime
Natasha37 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i really like this short story ;)

for me the ending is a little bit too fast, it would be great if you cold expand it...

btw, can't wait for another ch of Elemental ;)))
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »