Reviews for Be Mine
Biena chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh, I just saw that you put this story now on your profile& wanted to review again! As you may know, Ive mentioned a few times that I would love to read this as a multiple chap story! Though I absolutely cant wait for more Elemental, Ill keep my fingers crossed for this one also! Thank you!
barburella chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Loved it. Whenever she shot him down during the day, my heart constricted a little.

Putting an alert, in case you decide to add those chapters.
gitgit chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
awwwww

that was so cute *sighs*
Mystik Angel 85 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Really good, you should really do another chapter or two, one with his pov. It is a great story. Keep up the good writing.
harleebabe123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
aww such a sweet story(: haha ok i have to point this out, both your studies and with your brawn. brawn? hahahaha but really good story(: keep up the good writing.
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
um yeah... this could totally do with another chapter or two! I loved this!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
this was so sweet and funny :)
Bammers chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
loved so edxcited there might be more thanks...
BananaLollipops chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is so sweet and lovely! It just makes me fall in love with the Edward/ Bella characters all over again. I think that after reading so many completely AU fics, this was really nice. Please continue? I will definitely read. This is fantastic.
austentwilightfan92 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
it was great and if write another chapter awesome:)
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I loved it! I hate the way he treated her when he became popular, but I'm glad they got their HEA!~
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Please do

Please expand it

I love this story or one shot or plot...

well the thing is I love how u painted Bella to be, is the best personality that I have read of Bella for real.

And the Edward I like him too but this shot was like watching cinderella of Disney... cause the girl was all over there with all the little mouses helping and the fairy god mother.. who happens to be her mother but anyways the thing is that the only thing u let people know about the dude is his name and his desire for Bella to be with him, all perfect guy features and cute considered dude... but ... did u get the point I think I got lost allong the way, sorry...

Well I'll look forward for the expanded version 8) and please do put some music in there pleeease.

thnks

see u around.

Anna/
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Amazing! I loved it!

xoxo

marianne
VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This made my heart swell. Such sweet gestures! I want an Sweetward of my own! I hope you do some more after Elemental! Another story I love.
KarenAnn4 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Loved it! Wonderful plot, realistic, and so funny! But my absolute favorite part? A geeky, shy, and sweet Rosalie? Very nice change!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »