Reviews for Be Mine
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Very long but worth the read!
fanpire911 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
well, i for one will not be complaining if you decide to expand it! totes ahmaziiiing dahling! loved it to the heart!
love,
cami
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Ahhh I thought she'd hit him at least for all the embarrassing things he did! It's sweet, yes, but very embarrassing, especially if you never wanted attention!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This Bella really made me laugh; I love her kick-ass take no prisoners attitude! I have to agree with you about the ending; I would like to see just a little bit more. This way felt very abrupt.
McVee chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I loved this one-shot! The fact Bella isn't her usual shy, quiet self makes it so much more interesting! Like Edward, she kept me guessing on what she was going to do or say next. I especially loved the down to earth Rosalie who started off as the ugly duckling. Very great job! I liked the ending but I would also love anything else you'd add on, I also felt like this isn't the end for this cute story 3 LOL.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Cute!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I Loved This Story So Much. I Absolutely Adore Bella Badass And How Afraid Everyone Is Of Her. This One Had Me Totally Laughing Out Loud.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Aw, this was a really good one-shot!
durteelilsecret chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh wow. I love your characterization (right word?) of Rosalie and how (slightly) oblivious Bella was. Good story. Cute ending.
Agrutle chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Fantastic oneshot... Loved it. Edmazing rec'd it on tls!
sunnydae13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Loved it thanks!
OrdinaryEllie chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was great! I loved it!
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
awwww this was adorable!
Ur fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaw! This storry gets the ISSTIMHDN prise. That's short for 'It's so sweet that I might have diabetes now'. Not everyone gets that one from me. It's a good thing.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Love it Bella is very protective and loyal to her friends which I love and I understand why she was doubtful but all in all she chose to be Edward's girl :)
189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »