Reviews for Be Mine
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Aw, this was a really good one-shot!
durteelilsecret chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh wow. I love your characterization (right word?) of Rosalie and how (slightly) oblivious Bella was. Good story. Cute ending.
Agrutle chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Fantastic oneshot... Loved it. Edmazing rec'd it on tls!
sunnydae13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Loved it thanks!
OrdinaryEllie chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was great! I loved it!
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
awwww this was adorable!
Ur fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaw! This storry gets the ISSTIMHDN prise. That's short for 'It's so sweet that I might have diabetes now'. Not everyone gets that one from me. It's a good thing.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Love it Bella is very protective and loyal to her friends which I love and I understand why she was doubtful but all in all she chose to be Edward's girl :)
Cedar rose 95 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Loved it, awesome story! Please expand.
tirzofjoylovesbooks chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I loved this! However I did expect for Bella would bring up how at one point at lunch he speared to be flirting -or at least enjoying be flirted with- by other girls. But I really did love it!
BewardromanceKarmin chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
awww. that should have been a sequel
Vividly'xD chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This. Is . So. Cute.
Akxkdnekvkalxntmyoyowiqxnv.
Adorableeees. Lovin' it.
kapriiwhooosh chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I loved it.

A different ending should be interesting, yes. So, wherever you want, haha. ;)
addiesmum chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was an awesome, awesome one-shot! Gave me butterflies in my tummy.

I loved every second of it.
musical dolphin11 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I like this story, because that happened with me, and I ended up having to share a class with him all through high school, and before he left for college, he finally told me that he had feelings for me, and after I graduated h.s and told everyone, including him, what college I was going to, he transferred schools to be with me. Could you write it from Edward's point of view, because it is always interesting to hear what his point of view is.
182 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »