Reviews for Be Mine
BewardromanceKarmin chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
awww. that should have been a sequel
Vividly'xD chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This. Is . So. Cute.
Akxkdnekvkalxntmyoyowiqxnv.
Adorableeees. Lovin' it.
kapriiwhooosh chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I loved it.

A different ending should be interesting, yes. So, wherever you want, haha. ;)
addiesmum chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was an awesome, awesome one-shot! Gave me butterflies in my tummy.

I loved every second of it.
musical dolphin11 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I like this story, because that happened with me, and I ended up having to share a class with him all through high school, and before he left for college, he finally told me that he had feelings for me, and after I graduated h.s and told everyone, including him, what college I was going to, he transferred schools to be with me. Could you write it from Edward's point of view, because it is always interesting to hear what his point of view is.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That was just lovely. Your writing is fantastic. Once again thank you for sharing your imagination with the fandom . . . this fan really appreciates it. Oh and yes please, on the expansion of this one-shot . . . a couple chapters, nothing huge . . . would love the responses of the class mates and the moms as they are besties . . . ~Christy
MissElenaMasen chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please... Expand this story!
Understatment chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
AWWW! And I loooooooveeee this Bella...it's so..me! XD haha! :) Great story :)
sakurarwr chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I hope you do expand this story; it has great potential.
HDan chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i think it deserves another chapterS too , actually i hope it will be a long time story :))

Dr. Cheeks chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I absolutely loved it!
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love me a strong kick ass Bella.

I read this with such delicious pleasure.

aka Olivia Masen
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Yeah, yeah, yeah, write a different ending. Sometimes I get fed up of the girl always giving in to the guy and I did in this story. She should have stuck to her guns and gone off to New York to kick ass with the guys there! C.
TeamBedward chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Such a good story. Its completely romantic how Edward asked Bella to the dance. I can't help but wish that Bella had given him hell instead of caving at the end of the fic. Don't get me wrong, I want them to get together in the end, but after what he put her through, he deserves to be put through the ringer before getting the satisfaction of having Bella agree to be his. You know?

Regardless, I loved it.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hmmm...their conversation at the end didn't go exactly as. I pictured it...I would have had some different things to say, as well as ask. That whole story (aside from her actually scaring people) of Bella was soooo much of me in high school. Heck, I think I'd have been stubborn enough to have still not shown up, and thought, "If he wants me, he knows where I am and shouldn't need this dance crap!" But she turned out to be a bit different than me...either way, I loved this story because I could identify with so much of it! Thank you for sharing it!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »