Reviews for Be Mine
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Love it Bella is very protective and loyal to her friends which I love and I understand why she was doubtful but all in all she chose to be Edward's girl :)
Cedar rose 95 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Loved it, awesome story! Please expand.
jhsdishidjmc chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I loved this! However I did expect for Bella would bring up how at one point at lunch he speared to be flirting -or at least enjoying be flirted with- by other girls. But I really did love it!
DescendantsoftheSunLover chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
awww. that should have been a sequel
Vividly'xD chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This. Is . So. Cute.
Akxkdnekvkalxntmyoyowiqxnv.
Adorableeees. Lovin' it.
kapriiwhooosh chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I loved it.

A different ending should be interesting, yes. So, wherever you want, haha. ;)
addiesmum chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was an awesome, awesome one-shot! Gave me butterflies in my tummy.

I loved every second of it.
musical dolphin11 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I like this story, because that happened with me, and I ended up having to share a class with him all through high school, and before he left for college, he finally told me that he had feelings for me, and after I graduated h.s and told everyone, including him, what college I was going to, he transferred schools to be with me. Could you write it from Edward's point of view, because it is always interesting to hear what his point of view is.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That was just lovely. Your writing is fantastic. Once again thank you for sharing your imagination with the fandom . . . this fan really appreciates it. Oh and yes please, on the expansion of this one-shot . . . a couple chapters, nothing huge . . . would love the responses of the class mates and the moms as they are besties . . . ~Christy
MissElenaMasen chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please... Expand this story!
BehindEverySmile chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
AWWW! And I loooooooveeee this Bella...it's so..me! XD haha! :) Great story :)
sakurarwr chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I hope you do expand this story; it has great potential.
HDan chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i think it deserves another chapterS too , actually i hope it will be a long time story :))

Dr. Cheeks chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I absolutely loved it!
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love me a strong kick ass Bella.

I read this with such delicious pleasure.

aka Olivia Masen