Reviews for Be Mine
rwarrr chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Shit! that was awesome!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh hey I love this story too! You are a fantastic writer and I would love to see more on this story! It was great where it ended but I think it might just need a bit more :o) Well hopeful thinking! It would be great to know why the sudden change towards Bella? and to eleborate more on what he meant about girls leaving him after they got or didn't get what they wanted? He was being evasive huh! They were friends before but as soon as others girls paid him attention he forgot who his real friend or friend was and thats just sad :o( Thanks for sharing this amazing story :o) Chilly x
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved it so funny and sweet and romantic but yeah it could have more but its still really awsome
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is such a cute story, and i really like Bella here. I hope you continue this story (:
Rainy Days chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I think this may be the longest one shot story I've ever read. I felt like I was watching a movie. A really really good one. I hope you'll write a little epilogue of sorts now that elemental is finished. I'd love to know what happens to the two of them. Do they stay together? Do they get affectionate at school? Do they bridge the gap between the two tables at lunch time?(silly questions I know, but I still have a paper to write and your stories are my favourite diversions; if only I could write this many words for my paper, what a feat that would be) Anyways, I hope you write more soon or else I'll have nothing to do for the rest of the semester.
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I enjoyed this. It was really sweet and I enjoyed Edward trying to put the swoon on Bella.

Thanks for sharing.
maru1824 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Excellent history!

I want that writes a chapter more!please!

I want to know that it happens with edward and bela!

maru

AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Ok so a gal was raving about you on a blog I was cruising and I got curious so whalaa here I am...This was fabulous and I love your no nonsense, will kick your ass if you hurt my friends, rockin Bella. She was great. I was captivated the entire time.
isabellafae chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
So cute! I love bella's thought at the end!
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Really enjoyed this oneshot. Looking forward to seeing if you decide to expand it. Would lIke to see where these to go.
Poppet 16 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
omg LOVE IT hope u do more :) your a fab writer :)!
teleshawna chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Very cute...I liked this Bella.
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Dawwhh, that was cute. :)
mephis1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I just re-read 'Be Mine'. I like the way you told the story, and the way you characterised Bella, along with how she backed away from several friendships in the name of self-preservation. That's certainly understandable. I also like the way you alluded to how Edward changed after Chicago and how it took some time to see the light as it were. Given that this is or was a one-shot, it's remarakably plotted and told. But I also noticed that you mentioned in your A/N that there's a possibility that you might re-tell this story by expanding upon it. In which case, I look forward to seeing you expand on 'Be Mine'. Thanks for writing this one-shot, by the way.
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Really good oneshot. I love kickass Bella. It really is a good story.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »