Reviews for Be Mine
HollBeth chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hmmm...their conversation at the end didn't go exactly as. I pictured it...I would have had some different things to say, as well as ask. That whole story (aside from her actually scaring people) of Bella was soooo much of me in high school. Heck, I think I'd have been stubborn enough to have still not shown up, and thought, "If he wants me, he knows where I am and shouldn't need this dance crap!" But she turned out to be a bit different than me...either way, I loved this story because I could identify with so much of it! Thank you for sharing it!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Fuck a duck. Oh my love for that line! Gosh this has got to be one of the most creative stories i have ever read! I also love that it was Edward, though you could see it the whole time! Oh gosh, you should definitely extend this, i loved it so much! The writing is just wonderful and the plot was amazing! Just really incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! You should have seen my giddy smiles! So thats all!

~Ashley
sherry williams chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
omg

amazing story

love it
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I was planning to head over and read Elemental soon. Just wanted to let you know how much I liked this story. I agree with your ending comment about this story needing a little bit more of an ending. With the way it ends now, there seems to be a lot of loose ends. Although as the story is now, is really good, with some expansion of the plot, it will give the story a finishing touch.

Thanks for sharing this story.
rwarrr chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Shit! that was awesome!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh hey I love this story too! You are a fantastic writer and I would love to see more on this story! It was great where it ended but I think it might just need a bit more :o) Well hopeful thinking! It would be great to know why the sudden change towards Bella? and to eleborate more on what he meant about girls leaving him after they got or didn't get what they wanted? He was being evasive huh! They were friends before but as soon as others girls paid him attention he forgot who his real friend or friend was and thats just sad :o( Thanks for sharing this amazing story :o) Chilly x
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved it so funny and sweet and romantic but yeah it could have more but its still really awsome
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is such a cute story, and i really like Bella here. I hope you continue this story (:
Rainy Days chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I think this may be the longest one shot story I've ever read. I felt like I was watching a movie. A really really good one. I hope you'll write a little epilogue of sorts now that elemental is finished. I'd love to know what happens to the two of them. Do they stay together? Do they get affectionate at school? Do they bridge the gap between the two tables at lunch time?(silly questions I know, but I still have a paper to write and your stories are my favourite diversions; if only I could write this many words for my paper, what a feat that would be) Anyways, I hope you write more soon or else I'll have nothing to do for the rest of the semester.
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I enjoyed this. It was really sweet and I enjoyed Edward trying to put the swoon on Bella.

Thanks for sharing.
maru1824 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Excellent history!

I want that writes a chapter more!please!

I want to know that it happens with edward and bela!

maru

AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Ok so a gal was raving about you on a blog I was cruising and I got curious so whalaa here I am...This was fabulous and I love your no nonsense, will kick your ass if you hurt my friends, rockin Bella. She was great. I was captivated the entire time.
isabellafae chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
So cute! I love bella's thought at the end!
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Really enjoyed this oneshot. Looking forward to seeing if you decide to expand it. Would lIke to see where these to go.
Poppet 16 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
omg LOVE IT hope u do more :) your a fab writer :)!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »