Reviews for My Life Needs Subtitles
riptocs chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
lol I'd love to see them go through the pregnancy together lol
HiguNobody chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was very cute It's weird, because while I'm a Suzaku fangirl, I love LuluSuzu pairings!
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
what a good story
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
yes... threesome! let Gino come too! (oh, and it's nice to see you again Mittens) xD

nice Suzaku? mah? who knew there was such a thing...

This was so moe! though I WILL live to see the day when Lelouch finally beats Suzie-chan! I will suffer the cuteness until then xD

Thanks for the story!
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Uwah how awesome was this ? :D Stupid Suzaku! Ruining all of Zero's plans! Hahah. Would love to see this played out but :P If ya don't ever thats fine..but if you do.. I want to know!
Scyler chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Very cute. I like that you made Lelouch pelt Suzaku with a pillow. That was priceless
ILoveYouLikeNiallLovesNandos chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
awwwww! u should sooo continue this! if u do, i will b a regular reader and reviewer! :)
Isabella vi Britannia chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
LOVE the pillow attack part. XD Awww the whole thing is so cute. 3

And yes, Lelouch a baby girl EPIC CUTENESS. 8/D
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I loved it! Couldnt stop laughing! Beautiful fic
JelloMelloHackerMatt chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I loved it~ and good luck with ur issues ;) we all got 'em~
Captain Amanda chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
made my day.
SexyInTrousers chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awesome! :D

It was sooo cute and stuff...
Skiperella chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
haha~ love this story.

A true classic.
bkcgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was so cute!
LookingForMeaning chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
... I'M SORRY! *feels bad for friends having crappy lives at the moment* Thanks for telling us you're not dead, and if it helps, my life's not going that much better :( I hope things turn for the better for you :)

I don't have anything really to say about the story, so I think I'm just going to read Harry Potter in my room now (yes, I'm aware I'm a dork).