Reviews for Imprint
Heh heh heh heh heh.
"Not a chance"

and SLAM goes the door.
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Oh wow. Just...wow. I started reading this story because I simply ADORE one of your Pitch Black fics, and this one is shaping up to be just as wonderful, perhaps more so. BRAVO!
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Lovely.
Allimba chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Awesome story! Cannot wait to read more.
loveorpain chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
love it
LulledAbilities chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
I have to say that I do not, in any way, like the twilight series but a friend of mine sent me a link to this story and I absolutely love it so far. I'm not the type of person that reviews for every chapter so please don't be offended that I didn't. You have done an amazing job in creating Danni and I really enjoy the atmosphere you have made in the story. Somehow you have managed to make the essence of twilight more mature, at least in my opinion, and I can not wait for the next chapter!

Lulled
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
omg AND you have a great Jacob/oc story! I love you! hurry with the next chapter.
fallunder chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
I never liked Jacob stories b/c I thought he was too goofy and not alpha enough. This Jacob I love. Awesome chapter and can't wait to read the next update.
Savannah's Angels chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
I really like your story and character Danni, can't wait to see the interaction between the Cullens and her in the next chapter! :)
fallunder chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Loved the chapter. This is my first Jacob story, I love it. I never mentioned it in my previous reviews, I like the way you write the Cullens. I can't wait to read the next update.
Dimetriaj04 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
"I wanted to see her belly swell with my pups." If thats not the cutest line ever then I don't know what is :)
T. Landria chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
lol that Jacob smh lol
3 wishes chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
i'm loving the depiction of Jacob, it's really differnet to the other OC stories out there. i like that he's really angry and intense, its hot too!

i hope you continue with this, please update soon.
winchesterxgirl chapter 4 . 7/18/2010