Reviews for You've Got to Break an Eyepatch or Two
I loved it !
Kirito Nagasaki chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Beautiful.
Wolfie1997 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Pretty awesome details, WolFox for life _ oh you had like 2 typos that I noticed but I really liked this story. I'm currently working on a ssbb story and when I'm finished (if ever...) check it out please. Btw Fox is probably the main character
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was a great fic, and I laughed at the ending lol!
Amelia chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Why... What... A guy suggested I read this... What... Who... Why...

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?

Lulz
Wolf moonsword chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I like the side story it's great a good side story gives it a good flow
Anthony chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
omg. sex lol :D
wolfy odonell chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
ESPERO MAS FICS ASI POR FAVOR ESCRIBE MAS ASI, UNA SECUELA DE ESTE ME ENCANTARIA, AME TU FIC N_N
sirimiri chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm not usually one for furry things but, for some reason, really enjoyed this (I've been too nervous to read the sex scene lol;;)! I think it's the overall story itself and your writing style. I like their personalities though Fox doesn't seem like one to cry much - but I don't know much of anything, so my two cents may be worthless.

Anywhoooo... Really great! I've read this... maybe three times now in two days. Yes, it is very good.
bart12345 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
a wonderful story.i really love this pair.i shall give it 100%.
WakaWakaNevermore chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was fairly well written. Just, two things that caught my attention. First, you spelled 'plaque' as plague. A pretty extreme dental problem if Fox is trying to remove the plague from his mouth. I was totally amused by the idea of Fox enjoying Wolf getting him up by kicking his door open. Second, you have to prepare your partner and all that if there's going to be anal-otherwise, there will be tearing and it will be MUCH more painful than pleasureful. Even some lube would have worked in this case, or just some saliva. Though, for some one that doesn't support yaoi, you REALLY wrote the sex scene well. Good job!
WhiteWolf535 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Sorry, I just want to point out how totally ironic this is since I've literally just started playing Metal Gear: Twin Snakes. :D

hehehe so yeah, this fic made meh very happy! Especally since I could actually understand the Metal Gear refrences! yay.

Anyway, thanks for the good read, Yami!
Jaslazul chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I read this a while back. Had an reviews written out, but eventually I lost the file I saved it on. Ouch.

Anyway. This story was kind of strange, because it seemed like it was still trying to figure out if it was a WHAMBAMTHANKYOUMA'AM story or a long romance story. You have a few nice things going on, but it feels like you're bending the characters into getting in bed at the end. I would've liked a bit more realistic build-up-but I do understand that the resulting story would've been reaaaaaaally long.
ARogueFox chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I love those two lol; favorite StarFox/SSBB pairing ever...well...besides one with Krystal . I fucking love her XDDD
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/5/2010