Reviews for Naruto: Ninja Negator
agnar chapter 2 . 6/13
Well this fic went to hell quickly. Seriously, this chapter was just, awful, awful AWFUL.

He gets a team that dies the next day, he accepts a date from a girl he just met, and somehow their deaths are some great catalyst to *finally* activate these fucking powers made so big a deal about?

Not someone he actually KNEW, just some random oc's he knew for less than 24 hours? And Zabuza of all half-ass villains is some big challenge to the AVATAR of a God/universal force? Zabuza?
desdelor97 chapter 3 . 5/25
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
effectivesage chapter 1 . 5/5
Good chapter, very interesting :)
DragonPony022 chapter 3 . 5/2
Great chapter, can't wait to see more
agui972 chapter 3 . 5/1
even after the long wait it hasn't changed still a great story nice to see you haven't stopped anyway great chapter and update soon!
Fazbear chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Weekly updates huh? Well still a great story don't let it be forgotten
Gun Wraith chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Very interesting story and, I'll be honest, much better than I was expecting. It has a very unusual premise to it that is very intriguing. I hope to see more of it :D
Windninja1000 chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
yindragonkiba chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Cool
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
The whole avatar of Mirotic is interseting. Now this Mirotic is it basically the Shinigami only not made to appear in a strange apparition form? Although it did mention other guardians maybe the SHinigami would be a lower level subordinate to Mirotic who deals in souls all across the multiverse.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Hm. So another change was Mizuki not being the traitor. Thats kinda nice. Though how the hell Tatsuki Arisawa could have the kyuubi sealed in her when the only peoples the kyuubi could be sealed in were those of uzumaki descent due to special constitution and chakra i'll never know.
agui972 chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
Very good
Origin of Truth chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
So is Maya dead? Because You said Naruto healed her and I'm confused.
demonfox2140 chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
This is a really cool and interesting story. Will Naruto ever interact enough with Tatsuki for when they could have a relationship sometime in the future? If you are looking for more interesting bad ass crossover for your story may I recommend Mikasa Ackermen and Annie Leonhart from Attack on Titan they would be really good future teammates or girls Naruto actually end up loving or dating maybe. Your Naruto is very interesting and your description of the eye for your character Mirotic sounds almost a little like Truth from Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood. Anyway great story and I hope you continue this story one day.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
i hope you can continue this great story, i have to recognize that i love this!