Reviews for Princess
BellaPur chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Don't apologise. It's fantastic.
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is cute, though its short.
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
It's so sweet!
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Great.
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Even though it was short it was still very well written. Great job! :D
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Awww, Pooja... D: This was so bittersweet!

I'm glad Draco was there for her, though. ;3

I really loved this! You amaze me, you know. You're able to get so many ideas, background stories, and emotions across in so few words. I remember I once took a whole page to describe an event - I feel kinda embarrassed now, because you're so good and yet straight-to-the-point.

You're awesome, Pooja!

I loved best that she was the "lady in red" while the others were trend-chasing tarts. XD And /she's/ the one with the catch~! ;D

Awesomeness. Just pure awesomeness. I think this was perfect for the quote.

-mew! XDDD
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ohhhh, wow! Something I would never normally read, but very well done! Love your portrayal of Astoria, so good for you :)
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very sweet...I liked the potrayal of Astoria
ThePandorica chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was sweet - and I liked the quote used at the start. So true. :)

Lucy*
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aww :) This is really cute; sometimes less is more, and I think that's the case here. It was really profound and the length made it effective. I loved it. Great job :)
Screaming Faeries chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This is great. It really shows how Astoria can be different from the typical Slytherin girl, as you portrayed, in "low cut green and black dresses". It's especially good as we don't really know much about Astoria, so you're left with practically anything to write about her! Good work :D
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Really nice, really sweet. Nice to see Draco being sensitive and we see Astoria as a person with feelings rather then the cardboad cut-out we were left after the eplilogue.
Rameelia chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I like that Astoria was one of the 'brave' Slytherins, and it's understandable that she felt like she didn't fit in with the rest of her Housemates. And it was such a sweet gesture on Draco's part to remind her she's not alone there. Lovely.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I absolutely adore Draco and Astoria! Great job on this! Even though it was short, it was still really sweet!
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I liked this quite a bit! You know, it is great that you were able to write this since you're quite the Draco/Ginny shipper. I don't think I could ever write a Teddy/Victoire fic because I love Teddy/Lily so much. I really like how Astoria doubt herself and how you showed how she stood out from the other Slytherins. Great job!

-Morghen