Reviews for Jacob's Daughters
athenaisastar123 chapter 32 . 10/22
Please finish the story.
bellasmomma chapter 32 . 10/21
Have you finished this story? I just read the other 2 and was looking forward to this one and then got to the last chapter and I’m so disappointed it’s not complete. Following in hope that you update.
Please update
Please finish this incredible story.
You are simply incredible, please finish this story!
Okay so it's 2017 here. I just got into the twilight movies because I really love Taylor Lautner. I read all your Jacob stories in the past couple days. I was beyond thrilled to find out he won Bella over, and their love story was adorable. You are SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER! I may have found these stories years after you wrote them but I fell in love with the characters and their feelings and the whole storylines! I don't know why you stopped writing on here. Believe me when I say if you were to publish these stories, is be the first in line to buy them. You truly have a gift and I hope with everything in time that you continue Jacob's Daughters. This my have been my favorite Jacob's ... story yet! It can't end like this! You have to finish the story! Levi and Norah have to end up together and the baby has to be Levi's! Please please please don't give up on the story just yet. I know you may never see this... it might be too late, but I'm a believer that anything can happen! You proved that to me with these stories! You showed me there is a beautiful world in which anything can happen, and as the author of that world, you hold the key (or pencil haha) to making it all come to life on the page. You created thes wonderful characters to add so much to the world Stephanie Meyer created! (And I haven't even read the twilight books!) Ms. Meyer should read your stories and I hope she gets the privilege to one day. I hope me along with all your other Jacob story readers get that same privilege as well. Don't give up hope and keep writing! It's clear that's what God intended you to do. Much love Miss Leah Anne! xx
This chapter was so sweet between roe and char! Love the sibling love. Keep up the amazing story! 3 I've read all three Jacob stories you wrote in the last few days. Your stories made me re discover my love of reading so thank you so much for that! You truly are incredible!
beckylovestwilight chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
Love this story please update soon xx
Guest chapter 32 . 8/2/2016
So you ditch this story for that bimbo haha whatever it was actually getting good to
Guest chapter 32 . 7/11/2016
Please continue this story, it's one of my favourites
Guest chapter 21 . 10/9/2015
Great chapter! I think there's a little too much stuff going on though, maybe you could calm it down a bit. I don't think that Nora should have a baby yet maybe later on when she's older
mac762 chapter 32 . 1/26/2015
I have just read all three of your fan fictions about jacob and bella. I hope this will get to you, but u left me really hanging with the baby and what all happens between them. I tried the blog and it said that it could not be found. Please let me know if u have posted something n another place.

I lived everyone of these fan fictions and that is why i sat down and read them in like 2 days. Thank you again
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
why didn't you finish? :(((((
alixandria chapter 32 . 4/7/2014
When will you finish this story?
alixandria chapter 31 . 4/7/2014