Reviews for Battlelore
Hvshi Ninak Aya Neko chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I wish these weren't oneshots... they really captivate and leave one wishing for more. hope you eventually add chapters to the diferent story lines and make them more than oneshots, or that someone will eventually adopt them.

Goku
thebasementdweller chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
so far i am voting for red as blood an under an emeraled sky...

mostly red as blood that fic was awsome
Galaxya chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
I found this last night, and have been reading since I woke up, and I have only one question for you. Are you going to write all these stories? The y are very interesting concepts and I would absolutly Love to see what kind of journy each and every one of them takes me on... Keep up the great work, and I look forward to what you come up with next.
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
CLockwork... an engima many.

Is everything to return full-circle when Danny finds Danielle?

UPDATE!

I believe you should change the title of your story. "Crossover Plunnies of Mass Destruction" does not go with the seriousness of your story.
quietest chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Ooh, this could be /interesting/. :D (Also, Fenton!Duo love. Why hasn't this been done already?) And naming the explosive ghost "fat man" was /genius/!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
i like the idea of this becomming a full fic. a also would love to see Unrachable expanded upon. update soon _ Ja.
Infinitechange chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
ooooh, this one seems very fun! I love them all though! -
dragondancer123 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Oh poor Danny! And Clockwork, deus ex machina away! Really well written though.

Hip to be Square,

Dragom
soulknight121 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
I said it and isay it again olear olear please stop tesaeing me with these one shots and flesh them out your stories are great pleases keep it up.
lazyreviewer chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
More please?

This looks to be quite interesting, and I would love to read more.

RHK chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
You know, in a weird way you can mix this one with the previous Duo one. You just have to add in something along the lines that Danny saw signs of Danielle being around and is thus trying to figure out why she is in this world and so on...

-RHK
not with a bang chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Ah! This, the idea, the execution, is just wonderful. :D Seriously. You deserve a cookie for putting such strong-willed characters in close proximity and keeping the awesome balanced. :Db (Something not a lot of crossovers manage, sadly. D:)

I don't... I don't know which of these I want to see fleshed out most. :/a I think I'd be psyched to see any of them turned into larger stories, tbh. x'D Both these fandoms need more love and attention.

The title and summary were a bit off-putting at first, but I'm glad I took the plunge. :3
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
so is this like part one or two or is this it? update soon _ Ja.
Toraus chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Very interesting!
soulknight121 chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
ok just finish this chapter you soooooo need to flesh this story out i need to know what happens next please say you will make this a full out story keep up the good work and update soon