Reviews for Stripper
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
To be honest, I normally I never characterize Melvin (I like calling him by his abridged name) like this at all, but this is a nice change of pace and it's kinda cool seeing him act like a 'sane' person instead of a pyschopath like normally.

I like how you did the plot here.

Also, I find it interesting how you made the DMG a different person from Mana since most of the time people make the DMG and Mana the same person in some way.

I like how you had no lemon at the end since that'd be super predictable in a story like this...okay and also the fact I feel awkward after reading those, but that's beside the point.

Also, as a side note, I saw your youtube page and your videos are really quite good. Hell, some of them got me into staffshipping more.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This story is just... WOW. I can't even remember the last time that I read a story of this caliber. You are an artist!
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow...this was absoulutly amazing...I really don't know what to say :D
jadedly chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Very, very, very nice. Intense plot and everything, and they're in character! I gotta say, I love your writing style. XD
St. Noof chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Very nice! This had me emotionally gripped the whole way through! I find myself wanting to hear Melvin's story, and Dee's! It had a couple of spelling noofs, but you wrote this VERY nicely, and it'd be a treat to see this turn into more than just a one-shot.
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT. Holy crap. This was awesome! I LOVED it! _ The whole freedom thing was kinda sad, because it's so true. :(

Loved this. _ You're an awesome writer. PLEASE, WRITE MORE.

~CR
Natsu.Arisu chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I like how you made it less predictable by not putting a lemon in it. ;) Heheh. The plot was interesting, and it was nice to see Mariku as more "civilized" person rather than a bi-polar maniac like how he usually is written. It's a different, but nice change...

Anyway, now that the name "Dee" has been brought up for DMG, I can't help but see how well that name fits...It just /works/.

Also love how you pointed out throught the story how similiar Mariku and Dee are, and how they both seemed to start and end up in a very similiar way because of all their freedom.

This is actually the first fic I've read with this shipping, and I have to say, you've piqued my interest a bit...:)