Reviews for Lights, Camera, Action!
IslandOwlArcher chapter 13 . 4/16
That was fun! Don't tell me that this wasn't fun!
Wynni chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
This was a fun little romp. Thank you for powering through and gifting us with it.
Olivia chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
Loved the story, thanks for sharing! :)
BrothersGrim1000 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
This was cute.
Not to be rude, but while the story was good, you seemed a little hyper. Tone it down and you got a great story.
Bloodsired chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
So much fun, sarcasm and romantic! It brightens my day to read your story. The inner voice was so hilarious not to mention the frying pan. xD
xXBelieverXx chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Really, the sarcasm was all your own and completely funny. Topics that are going no-where completely fit for the story. Completely origional writting style... It was great.
Anonymous no account chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
I really like the inner voice of Sarah here. She's strong and unique, not bland or a teenager, and you can see a bit of the diva there, without being annoying. However, I think she's a bit OOC; not even sure why, but maybe because she's too sarcastic, which could happen over time.

One other comment, the story might profit from Sarah either doing an interview of her own where she's a little bit more mature than him, saying that she was a bit self-centered when they had a "relationship" but they were young, etc. And/or add a scene while filming where they are trying to sabotage each other. It seems they slip a little too easy into their relationship.

Probably, you won't ever read this after all this time and can't respond anyways because I don't have an account on ffnet but I think this was one of the best developed inner dialogues I've ever read (and I've read a lot).
Viking Eggplant chapter 13 . 4/8/2011
I don't know where to start. This whole story was just charming - it really was! Silly and romantic, fluffy and sexy, you combined them all so well. I think what really made this story for me (other than the brief mention of unicorns pooping tarantulas, lol!) was the way it was narrated in an almost stream of consciousness kind of way. And Sarah's snarky attitude was worthy of Joss Whedon. Well done!
Rayen Autumn King chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
LOL. loved it. somethin to cheer me up when in BAD mood.
Inzam42 chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
This story was one I wont forget soon. Unique plot I havnt read before and wow it was great.
vamp1987 chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
That was so good. I normally don't like first-person perspectives but your Sarah was hilarious. I loved her wit and sarcasm. I also love Sarah's reaction to Jareth throughout the entire story. They would fight and throw things only to wind up with their happily ever after.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
This story was wonderful. I loved the humore, again 1st person POV is so rare and you pulled it off so well. Last final note... lol... she brought her frying pan with her...lol. I love it.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
He is without a doubt a commando kinda guy. Great make out scene. Love how they are still trying to convience each other that they still hate each other.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 11 . 7/23/2008
Sex Kitten was definitely the look to go for, but what did Jareth go for. "Pouncing Tiger, Sexy Kitten."
SxyLilRockStar chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
Hahaha... "So do you think I may love him?" Very cute. Sarah is so screwed, or is Jareth more screwed? WHich is the screwist?