Reviews for Calm Down, I'm Gonna Hold Your Hand
AngellaCrickett chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Cute! I liked the name!
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Another one of your stories I absolutely loved! So adorable! Nice to go on the journey with them. Great story!
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful, sweet, realistic story.
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Amazing story D
HopesDieLast chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
hey there :)

its a really sweet story :)

I really like how Puck is the doting father and so in love with rachel.. and Ari is such a cute name for a baby boy :)

RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
in this story rachels kind of a bitch. its a great story though. loved it
fabunnies chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
awwe so cute! i love Puckleberry theyre so cute :) but uhh.. in the show Rachel said she got her name b/c her dads were big 'Friends' fans...
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
very sweeet doll loved it..

LayLayX chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Aww! I loved this! Really really well written! :) Xo
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
oh, this is wonderful. from the appropriate title to the very last sentence. i'm so glad you went through the entire thing, let us see the journey they went through and how their relationship grew. your characterization is superb. this is absolutely beautiful.
Mrs.BiancaGrint chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Aww this story is just so sweet! I want this Noah, he's perfect _ "Goddamn, that's a good lookin' baby." Lmao, I bet.
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I loved this. They were very in character. This was really long.
quinnonymous chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Another wonderful story...U Rock! lol

metaphor chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I've been a longtime, avid reader of your P/R fic and I'd wondered in the past how you'd write an expecting Puck and Rachel. This was excellent. The twist of their not being together, Rachel's being adamant that her being pregnant wouldn't change their (non) relationship, Puck's steadfast determination to be there for her and the baby, their undeniable attraction to one another and the emotional development between them as the pregnancy progressed... it was all really well-executed. This made me very happy. Thank you.