Reviews for Burn
Karama9 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hehehehehe.

Boys. That's all I can say. Boys. And I include Courtney in that. Thanks for that, a laugh is always nice!
Quathis chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh the hilarity of people trying to take in foods not fit for human consumption. Though I'm sure Snake and Storm could use that gumbo to great effect in an interrogation (they're not bound by the Geneva Conventions are they?). You know something's wrong when Snake Eyes is showing more sanity than the other Joes.

As an amateur chef myself, I can sympathize with Roadblock on what goes on in his kitchen. Though I wish I had the nose he does. Until next time.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
hahahahahahaahhahaahahahha lol ghost chillies! lol mini nuclear bombs int he form of cute red peppers! lol i gotta totaly make my big bro eat one just to see if he can take it!
Frog1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
(snicker) Funny!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
when it comes to spicy foods i'm a wimp, just mentioning spicy in combination with food will make me reluctant to even smell it, though if i closed my eyes i could probably eat the octopus, gung ho cracks me up and thanks for the warning about the ghost peppers

now i'm curious if they could somehow get cobra and his men to eat gung ho's gumbo...

nice ficlet, very funny
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hahahaha! SE's line was so classic! Loved it.. especially CoverGirl taunting Beach(of course). Also loved that Doc had the bottles lined up and waiting.

Must ask.. What's Sneeden-Greer syndrome?

Thanks for this, it was such fun!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2