Reviews for Café
pls continue this story
SassySnowflake16 chapter 10 . 9/24
the 3 kneazles remind me of the aristocats
Gothicheller chapter 19 . 9/24
Fantastic story, I keep coming back to read it even though it's been years since an update.

Please tell me you haven't abandoned this masterpiece?
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 9/20
Hidden vaults, and secret lordships. :[ This could have been a good story. I suppose I should have guessed when Vernon threatened to kill him.
sarafine-ecleips chapter 28 . 9/19
I think this is one of my, if not the most, favorite Harrys, he's humble and talented and kind and welcoming and the epitome of equality and fairness, embodying equal but not the same.
Ezzin chapter 28 . 9/16
are u updating soon?
NabikiB chapter 11 . 9/15
What is the difference between a crow and a raven?
Ravens differ from crows in appearance by their larger bill, tail shape, flight pattern and by their large size. Ravens are as big as Red-tailed Hawks, and crows are about the size of pigeons.

Ravens are uncommon in populated urban areas. If you see a "really big crow" in the city, the chances are good that it really is a crow and not a raven.

Common ravens have a well-developed ruff of feathers on the throat, which are called 'hackles' (see photo).

Ravens soar more than crows. If you see a "crow" soaring for more than a few seconds, take another look - it might be a raven. Common Ravens can do a somersault in flight and even fly upside down. Ravens are longer necked in flight than crows.

Raven wings are shaped differently than are crow wings, with longer primaries ("fingers") with more slotting between them.

Ravens have wedge-shaped tails and crows have fan-shaped tails Just thought you'd like to know.
boadice chapter 28 . 9/15
more, more please...
️ are you ever going to continue this story? He needs his owls and than I'm wondering if he'll still be a champion. If Lucius is good is voldy somewhat good and we have it wrong or is he or dumbles bad.
dloold87 chapter 14 . 9/9
fuck you, you fucking Pedophile. He is 13, and that was a fucking 30 something year old man and you were gonna have them kiss. I am done reading this story as slash is bad enough but a grown man coming onto a child is just beyond sick.
SandSasori chapter 28 . 9/9
Pretty much every single male hit on him. I thought the relationships were going to be realistic.
Oh my god you are brilliant at writing I love it and am definitely going to be checking up and this fic in the future
ZanTai chapter 28 . 9/7
this story is as amazing as the rest of your work, I'm a huge fan and hope you will resume writing at your earliest convenience
bebepantheon chapter 28 . 9/7
This is really awesome.! This is the first time I read in ages from beginning to the latest chapter! Soo many contracts of Demons to Harry! Then finding out that Hedwig has laid eggs! Soo cute! Will you be updating with the latest chapter - if there is one? Even though, it's been two years now? It old be a let down if there is no updates or that this story is discontinued now...
alex chapter 28 . 9/6
i really fell in love with this story. the way harry is written is fascinating, and pretty realistic as far as i'm concerned. if the books were more focused on building his character, and took a slightly different turn, i can definitely see him becoming like your harry. i am also insanely curious where the lucius plotline was going, is that a potential for romantic relationship i see? he is with narcissa, so idk how serious he'd be about harry, but there are ways to resolve that i guess, and seeing draco dealing with it might be amusing.
you did really good job with developing the magical aspects of the universe. oh, and muggles knowing about magic, to some extent, is another point i like and agree with; the concept of magic is cool, but you can't really obliviate everyone, that just seems like an easy way out. realistically, even if the story is about incredibly farfetched stuff, some knowledge is simply bound to slip through.
i usually don't like oc's in fanfiction, but i became quite fond of yours. especially dante! he's awesome
and i don't know if you have any plans on finishing this, but even if you don't... it's a really good story, and i'm likely gonna come back and reread it either way. i hope you're doing okay, wherever you are!
3,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »