Reviews for Café
WolfMutant chapter 1 . 7/17
Please finish..story is amazing!
Kyky chapter 28 . 7/11
Please finish this, it's such a good story it would be a shame if it is never completed.;-)
I LOVVVVVE LOVVVVVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Author IzzyV chapter 28 . 6/29
STUNNING
Colleen464 chapter 28 . 6/26
I love this story and when will it be updating.
Vercalos chapter 28 . 6/19
I have rather mixed feelings about this fic. I don't read a lot of slash fics because far too many of them devolve into characters doing nothing but engaging in sexual shenanigans. One fic had me quit very shortly into it because it involved a runaway Harry engaging in prostitution. While I do feel there might have been too much pedophilia and anime crossover content(Eyeshield 21, I ask you), overall I did enjoy the story, and I'm rather sorry to see it dead.
Gina chapter 28 . 6/11
What an excellent story!

Sending well wishes for health and calmness. And chocolate for your muse!

Hope to read more
Difdi chapter 10 . 6/8
The best allies are usually also the most terrifying enemies. Calling Griphook a good ally is hardly an insult.
Difdi chapter 9 . 6/8
The Wizarding world tends to be a lot more formal when it comes to manners, which actually helps them deal with older people than young ones.
Difdi chapter 7 . 6/8
Smacked him upside the house? That's a powerful smack, unless you meant upside the head.
Comatosechaos chapter 6 . 6/7
So am I the only one that realized the kittens look and act the same as from aristicats?
PrettyPansexual chapter 28 . 6/3
This is such a good fucking story! I love all the characters and how you portray them
rowenasheir chapter 28 . 5/29
Really enjoyed this story. Have you completed it and posted elsewhere at all?
Sage Morsinger chapter 28 . 5/15
I love this story. I was wondering though if it was put on hold or isomething due to lack of updates. I don't want to seem like I'm pressuring you into updating. I'm just really in love with this story and I wanna see how the rest pans out.
Rin Jaeger chapter 28 . 5/12
This story is awesome! More please!
3,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »