Reviews for Café
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 28 . 7/18
Just found this story. So sorry I'm 10 years too late. I devoured it on a couple of days and I was already hooked before I saw the date. Hope you are doing well and I really enjoy what you posted of the story.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 27 . 6/14
I have to say I am a little confused as to why Harry doesn't go to the ministry, or at least the newspaper about dumbledore's action.

Amelia bones would be FURIOUS at a teacher binding a students magic like that. (Although I admit Harry may not know that, oe trust the ministry.)

What he DO know is that there is a vicious new-reporter who called dumbledore an "obsolete dingbat" (at least if he read the Daily Prophet like he does in canon), and if he has eyes or ears he must have realized how much people love to write shit about celebreties and people in power -which includes dumbledore.

One word to Rita Skeeter, and she'd be salivating like a vicious attackdog to put down dumbledore a few pegs, and make him sound like a twisted monster trying to control 'a poor orphant', and 'is our kids safe?'

I can already hear the outcries following such an article.

Not to mention the old goats enemies -of which there are many- would jump on it to remove some of his power and social standing.

I love your story, I really do. But I want to smack Harry over the head for being an idiot sometimes.
lukeanimelover chapter 14 . 6/8
Hmm… i shouldve expected him to be homosexual, probably shouldve made a warning in the description
lukeanimelover chapter 14 . 6/8
So hes even a prodigy duelist? Thats dumb… he doesnt even have a teacher! This is so unrealistic…
lukeanimelover chapter 9 . 6/8
Harry is a little too perfect… i was actually a bit excited to see how harry learned the piano, so that it shows how hes not all knowing and a bit relatable but nope, he knows how to do that too.
lukeanimelover chapter 4 . 6/8
Im pretty sure emancipated minors cant drive…
kristinamanga chapter 28 . 6/3
J’adore cette histoire ! J’ai hâte qu'il y est une suite ! XD
Die Fremde chapter 28 . 5/26
It's a shame that the ff doesn't continue, it's very well done and I enjoyed reading it, would have liked to know how it continues
I love this fanfic and could you please Update it?
joelyn chapter 28 . 5/14
Please more this is a very great story
Josh Dare chapter 28 . 4/5
This was great hopefully can be finished one day
Rook of Black chapter 21 . 3/30
For someone who has supposedly been in multiple life-or-death situations, he suuure is fine with just passively allowing complete strangers to manhandle him. Zero survival instincts in this Harry.
PantherTO chapter 28 . 2/28
A shame that this has not been updated in 9 1/2 years. I really hope you finish this in my lifetime. If this site used a Star Rating for stories, I give a 5/5 rating.
Hope whatever life is throwing your way leave you time to work on this story.
AracadiaMaxwellValentine-26 chapter 28 . 2/19
Pls pls pls update i love the story so much! Ive read this story at least a dozen times pls update! Wonderful story
cilia-chan chapter 28 . 1/18
I finally found this again. Did the authors name change? I Looooved this fic when I was younger. I need to reread it someday soon. I was so sad when it stopped updating. I hope everythings good with the author xx
4,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »