Reviews for Café
White Alchemist Taya chapter 28 . 5/14
I enjoyed most of the story. I don't mind same sex relationships.
Though when an adult pursues an underage child, they are by definition a paedophile.
Harry maybe legally of age, but he is not in body or mind.
Thank you for your story.
chester258 chapter 4 . 4/25
I love this story. I can’t tell you how much I love this story. There are 1 or 2 blips I have questions about but does not affect the story. I know some have complained that it is unrealistic or about the same sex relationships. The same sex relationships don’t bother me. As for unrealistic? Well HP is a fantasy novel to begin with. Of course it’s not real. Sorry if I bursted anyone’s bubble of being a wizard/witch.
verner2 chapter 28 . 4/22
I fell in love with your story all over again. Thank you so very much for writing this.
SavannahWeaver0 chapter 28 . 4/21
I morn the end of this story as I am seven years too late to make a difference. If you still read these reviews, this was an amazing story and you were an amazing author.
warriorfb chapter 28 . 4/18
Wauw... This was a good read, it has been a while since I finished a story of this length within the span of a weekend.
Thanks for this, I would love to see more.
SweetheartofOurs chapter 28 . 4/17
Want more!
Axel Alex chapter 1 . 4/7
je lis et relis cette histoire avec l'espoir qu'un jour tu la finira tellement je l'adore
Mastersgtjames chapter 26 . 4/5
really, it is bad writing and completely unbelievable that dumbles would get away with this. I mean, the collar, the assault, the kidnapping. MC IS NOT A CHILD. BY LAW. so dumbles would be fucked. britain would not even have a say in it, ICW would fuck him. Especially with how rare necromancers are.
Mastersgtjames chapter 25 . 4/5
uh... Harry is emancipated. And a Lord of two houses. This is straight up kidnapping and assault.
Mastersgtjames chapter 19 . 4/5
should have a M/M tag.
Mastersgtjames chapter 14 . 4/5
I get that this chapter is supposed to be touching and stuff... But Mc just comes across as easily manipulated and Koji as a pedophile.
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 4/5
good, if odd, story so far... Too bad it is abandoned.
LAB1 chapter 28 . 4/4
This was a fun story full of interesting and original characters and ideas. You are a bit obsessed with black and red. You seem right at home with dark wood paneling feeling like it is comforting vs oppressive. I really like darker woods myself, but walls need to be light. I have cherry wood cabinets and black appliances. I always joke that it is "Hell's kitchen". Even with light gold walls, light countertops and light flooring it is very dark. I'm planning to put a brushed silver tin back splash to bring in more light even with one wall being a huge window. Everything you describe sounds so dark and mancave like. I enjoyed the visuals of the cafe! I've never read Alice in Wonderland. I think I will!
love4HP chapter 28 . 4/1
I could have enjoyed this story. But stopped enjoying at Chapter 14. I neither like, nor understand, don't relate to same sex relationships or feelings; I respect freedom of choice but that's it. Especially in Harry Potter fanfictions people have habit of showing this. N when it's shown without warning or summary it's like forcing said feelings and told to enjoy. Couldn't enjoy it. Sorry. But know that your concept of story is nice, especially liked the blood ward description. It's just me, I hate reading about such relationships. It's like someone snatched a good fantasy from me.
sandipi chapter 28 . 3/30
Fantastic story. I was hoping for a backlash onto Dumbledore when the collar was broken. Thank you for sharing this
4,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »