Reviews for Café
dinawen chapter 26 . 5/1
Really love this story
professionalpotatowastaken chapter 24 . 4/28
Hey, I know you really don't care, but putting Harry saying he's 14, immeadietly before a lemon scene is uncomfortable and disgusting. It's hard to read, the only reason I still am reading it is because the scenes are spread far apart, but it's still really uncomfortable.
Harry Potter is British, NOT American. He would not be looking for a "realtor", he would be looking for an "estate agent".

I wish these lazy American Authors would bother to Britpick, ruins the belief and immersion in these stories.
The stranger chapter 28 . 4/18
i like your story because harry is very different than in many other stories because here he is strong and powerful and at the same time soft and sweet but he also shows great knowledge that consists of experience and learning and in other areas he shows too that he is does not know everything, but is willing to learn. The story itself is interesting and varied and I really hope that you will continue to write it
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/12
he should really change his name tho
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/12
should go and kill you vernon!

and yes ron and hermione have a lot of faults honestly and they're really just annoying ppl to be around.
Really good
ltt Ryou chapter 28 . 3/17
Awww eu adoro essa história, embora so agora eu tenha visto que faz alguns anos que não é atualizada, mas não importa vou reler essa belezinha ate enjoar.
starshearer chapter 28 . 3/17
more please I beg of you Iam dieing of anticipation please
babiluv22 chapter 28 . 3/4
I wish there was more
audcaps chapter 1 . 3/4
altarincze thank you very much for the warning, because I almost read a slash fic if it weren't for you. And my answer to your question is I don't fckin know, I don't understand people's obsession with gay men, not that I have much to say considering I'm just as obsessed with Yuri or GirlXGirl.
altarincze chapter 19 . 2/27
It was going so well, and than you throw in the SLASH. with no warning in the sumary. I am going to hope this will be one time thing, but why? why every good story has to have gay harry?
Novasky26420 chapter 28 . 1/31
this was highly entertaining, i know its been a long time, but i do hope to see this continued someday
Axccel chapter 14 . 1/27
That was gross but one of the best things about fanfiction is that anyone can write what they want. Excluding some assholes that go around reporting fics out of jealousy or their fanatical political beliefs.

Oh, and to the comments, the age of consent in Japan is thirteen (still creepy, even in Japan). Though he didn’t seem to consent. Or was Harry even the one being kissed? The writing in that area was as if Harry was observing other people, not experiencing something. Kind of confusing.
Graceingyou chapter 28 . 1/26