Reviews for Café
Liantei chapter 28 . 23h
I am so sincerely happy to have found this fic and also incredibly sad to see that it hasn't been updated since 2014. The characterization, the character evolution, the setting, the writing style, the romance and the freedom and the sadness and the magical elements all have combined to have made this into one of the greatest fanfictions I have ever read! And allow me to assure you that I have indeed read a lot! Thank you so much for writing this- even if you're unlikely to ever update it again, I'm still so happy to have found and read it!
Natalie chapter 28 . 3/22
Please update soon, its a very good story!
OceansAlliteration chapter 28 . 3/20
Hope that this updates someday. Or somebody decides to continue it.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 3/19
why buy a house when he has potter manor
stylo1 chapter 1 . 3/19
uhmm there is no such thing as a basilisk egg?
Lilybud chapter 28 . 3/18
thank you for this wonderful and unique fic
Hkcutiepie1352 chapter 28 . 3/15
I love love love this fanfic. I couldn’t put it down. Thank you for this fanfic
themysteryofjade chapter 28 . 3/15
Love this story. I always wanted to read a story where Harry was a cook or a pastry chef. And you totally did it. Your story is so creative, imaginative, and has a good plot going on. I have seen that you have not updated in 4 years. I hope you are in good health and spirit as well as your loved ones. As a devoted reader I ask that you please update this amazing story. To not leave it unfinished. Please and thank you.
rinningan chapter 1 . 3/2
I saw a few mistakes in the first chapter. Heavy implies that the trunk is heavy. That's kinda why the phrase id's light as a feather. Also basalisks are created. Not born. They are artificial credits made by a chickens egg hatching under a toad. Don't ask me how they got the toss to shoot doll long enough for the egg to hatch. I wouldn't know. Love the story, though! I'm actually re reading it at the moment.
Devastated chapter 28 . 2/16
Another beautiful fanfic abandoned at the best part.
erin.bail chapter 28 . 2/15
wonderful! keep going, I am really loving this story.
Natlia chapter 28 . 2/11
Eu só quero dizer que amo e estou história. Já li não sei quantas vezes mais não tem atualização. POR FAVOR ATUALIZE
JV113 chapter 28 . 2/6
Please continue writing this story. I truly enjoy the storyline and want to see how things play out.
vampyse chapter 28 . 2/4
Hello it has been four years since you posted nothing we want the continuation thank you
Love this story chapter 28 . 2/4
Hey so I saw there were 2 new chapters on your story (I checked it periodically around 2013/2014 then stopped) and I really really really really really really really love this story please finish it!
3,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »