Reviews for Cabinet of Curiosities
LilacFree chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Well done. Which sounds so patronizing, like I'm a judge. But it sums up my reaction: excellent writing, appealing OC, good case, well paced, and touches beautifully on Sam's character.
alexiroseni chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Wow, you have written a whole episode...and you did it REALLY well. I could tell it was set before season three but it didn't take away from the combination of fun and freaky that I love Supernatural. Your Dean and Sam were dead on as was Vanessa for an OC. Great job...I love your work! Thanks also for being pretty darn respectful to Catholics...we've got some freaky and bogus stuff in our religion. Being a Catholic myself I found your bitch nun ghost believable but not derogatory as well as your relic explanation. Extra points for that!
DaughterofLuthien chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Fantastic! Well developed plot, great character development (your OCs were really well drawn, I commend you), and your writing style never fails to keep me amused. This deserves a heck of a lot mre reviews than it currently has. :)
Paralelsky chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
This was a great story. I loved the play between the characters and plot twists were funny and unexpected. How come you've got so few reviews for it it's just unexplainable. Sp here's mine. :D

Have a wonderful day,

Paralelsky
prodigywriter chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Good story. Vanessa was a cool character and kept Dean in line! Good job!
Zara Zee chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I really enjoyed this. Well written and entertaining. Thanks.
Medusa -the writer chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
I loved this story. A great plot with plenty of action. Believable characterisations and a Ghost nun! Thank you.
Hjalmar chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I read this over at bigbang, but I never got around to review.

I want to let you know though, that I really loved it. It was just great. Everything. Thanks for an awesome story that had all I wanted!

Fanny