Reviews for Mon Colle Knights II
Kiana Turner chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
You should make another Chapter it will be so cool.
Happy Bunny chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
Wow Your Fanfic Sucks Hard!
Sarahsorad chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
good fic the name you asked for was the eotoupan eagle and the culok puter. i am so hapy some one wrote about the mon colle knights this was good i will write some when i can get off shaman king. (witch is really good) any way good fic and i know how it is to write when no one will give you any info i had to figuer out how to use italics cuz no one would tell me how.
bye
Antinick chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
This fanfic is only missing two things: 1)Rockna's dad Professor Hiragi, and 2)(at least for this chapter) at least one reference to rappers such as Eminem, or anyone else such as DMX. Anyway, I'm glad Lovestar survived Dread Dragon's Black Hole in the last season.
Antinick chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
Goten's Sex Slave chapter 2 . 3/5/2002
Whoa, that was sooo messed up! I loved it! I can't find any Mon Colle Knights fics on here, they're kinda hard to find, I guess. Well, hilarious fic. 8P
CP chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Yay! Another Mon Colle Knights fic! Don't worry, it was great! I can't wait for the next chapters! Please write more soon! _