Reviews for What if Hollywood Babylon
kittyhawk09 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Fun. Just fun. I found it interesting that Jensen and Sam got along much better than Dean and Jared. By the way, how did you develop the characterization for actors? I'd be interested to know due to the fact that they're real people. Please PM me with your thoughts. Thanks for posting this. I love your What if series and your dedication to cover every episode. Your newest reader,

-Kittyhawk09
FirePony16 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Awesome story :)
Nancy T chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
That was a funny story! My favorite parts were Jensen not being too good at flirting with girls (ooh, honey, but you don't really need to be) and Dean loving the already-dug grave. Oh, and Jensen telling Sam that "I know you're supposed to be smart and geeky and everything."

The way you could have ended this without messing with the canon too much would have been if Sam and Dean decided that theirs is the real world, and Dean had stumbled into a weird unreal universe where their lives are a TV show. They could do some snorting about what wussies their TV-star counterparts are - getting their hair and makeup done - and who else is a TV star in the unreal universe ("I bet Bobby has a car-repair show!").
Nosedivefan01 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
okay, I needed to reveiw this again cause the newest supernatural that will be on on friday, well the promo says that they are on a set and it just showed sam telling dean "apprently you're jensen ackles and I'm Jared padelski." anyways, when I saw that promo I instantly thought of this story. lol... so yeah, be watching for that episode and we will see how close you got their characters when they are in the wrong place. lol :)
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Ha ha ha ha. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
vampyfreak chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Liked the fic
Nosedivefan01 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
not bad... not bad at all... loved it... I started reading it and I freaked and went and told my best friend cause we are both complete supernatural freaks! Very well done! Until next time...

Nosedivefan01
LadyMaiden chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Oh wow this was interesting lol! And the ending was bitter sweet.
girlyghoul chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
HA HA! Poor Dean having to recite the same line over and over! It's a wonder he didn't charge after the director and thus get Jensen fired. And Jensen realizing Sam and Dean had sucky lives! HEE! Very cute story!
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
lol i got to say i got a good laugh out of this one and it was really good but strange
maxibatts chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Intirguing. I'm finding it a little convoluted, with the whole Dean/Jensen thing going on, but that's just my brain being to slow to catch up to the speed i read. Cool chapter, I liked the shout out to the gummy bear wars, and the fact that Dean didn't want his make up doing. Hehe. Can't wait for the next chapter. :D
renegade-chevy chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
This is getting confusing. lol. two lots of them. A good kind of confusing, thought. twice the boys is twice as fun :P Ready for part 3 :D
montainer chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Very interesting ! I am eager to read more, keep it up please ! :)
cold kagome chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Awe! Poor boys lol:
girlyghoul chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
HA HA! Gummy wars! Hee! This is a little confusing, so I can see how both sets of guys are having their minds blown. Will be very interesting to see how it all turns out in the end!