Reviews for Going to Jacksonville
Karolsp chapter 6 . 1/10
Finishing a story in Edward's mind is soooooooo good! You makes him sooo perfect *sigh*... And the end was just one more gift! Very very good! Now only more more story left to read *sobs*
Karolsp chapter 5 . 1/10
I've mixed feelings about this chapter... In my mind Bella only would want to use a mask to ease Edward's pain, like when he talked about the pain of the transformation but Bella already felt that pain when James bit her so she knows and she didnt care but I cant imagine Bella pretending she was happy while she was saying good bye to her mom... She did that before and she didnt blink once... Bella is a tough cookie! Lol
Karolsp chapter 4 . 1/9
The sunburn was a great idea... Lol... And how careful and devoted Edward is to ease her pain makes me smile, its so damn cute! I think I'll miss these kind of things after the transformation...
Karolsp chapter 3 . 1/9
If it was me I would be making funny faces thinking about how to find a "good" tree... So not into this type of things... Lol... Im urban! And Edward sounds like he enjoys the confort that money can buy... But maybe the cabin could be used for long hunt trips... Seems like he is still hoping she changes her mind...
Karolsp chapter 2 . 1/6
The tension is still there and it's like they're mulling over their respective thoughts and avvoiding talking to each other afraid of the answer or reactions... I really enjoy a little angst... Lol
Karolsp chapter 1 . 1/6
I could almost taste the tension but idk if Bella would be that desperate because of her parents... She always lived in her own little word that didnt have much space for any other than Edward... Not that she didnt love them but she didnt need thwir physical presence either. Maybe the unknown fctor added more pressure...
davidahare chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
I was hoping that Bella's transformation into a vampire would have been included or will be included.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
I love your stories. True to canon and lots of fun.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
How can she still doubt him after a year of marriage?
edwardsgirly4eva chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I love this story:) it definitely shows the hardships of early marriage...ur stories all do! I love this series..
edwardsgirly4eva chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
JulesColes3 chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I loved the story I hope you write a sequel maybe with Charlie Phil Rene excepting what she is and staying in her life
BrowncoatVolunteer chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
So good. As always. I also thought that BD took the easy way regarding how to deal with the family. This nicely develops a true dilemma and convincingly renders it. Keep up the long format; you're great at it.
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
OME! Loved this story! It was funny, hot ( like REALLY hot), sexy, sad and it had Edward in it! Lol

I loved the visit to Renee! U wrote excellently well bella's feelings regarding the change! I think what eclipse lacked in and BD was a few tears of losing parents! I can't imagine having to give up my parents for the one I love! I'd be terrible!

Ok you're awesome! Loved the story! And I have to say, u re giving me a tough time dealing with the fct that Edward is not real! Like srsly! He's so damn sweet, perfect, a gentleman, sexy, GORGEOUS, intelligent, funny, charming...

*thud*

oh what I'd give to touch THAT hair!

Heheh u did it perfectly well! At first it was a bit too sad but then u had them talk to each other and stuff!

I really over it!

It was awesome! Exactly how it had been if Bella had gotten another year to say goodbye!

You're fantastic!

XOXO

Taty
mousy38 chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
well you did a damn good job at a long story! I'm still here, and read it in two hours straight, fully captivated! Can't wait to get your next one shot or dare I say beginning of another longer story?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »