Reviews for The Trials of Triskelion
Swagness maximum faness chapter 16 . 7/11
Wow this is great. I loved it. One question can I make an slightly alternative version of Kang
Sentinelle chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
Congratulations on this wonderful story! You use incredibly well the psychology of the characters and suspense. I could not stop reading until the end!
brittney chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
I just absolutely LOVED this story. I was so fortunate to stumble upon this jewel of a novel and can't wait to read some of your other star trek stories. I really like when I get to read rebooted stories from the original series, especially when they are written so well like this one. If you could do such a fantastic job with this one...I would just love to see you write a reboot to the TOS episode "plato's stepchildren" that one, I remember, had Spock/McCoy/Kirk angst ALL over it.
newkathy97 chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Wow. Thank you for writing this. I'd hoped someone would write this episode again like this! Very interesting insight into Spock's character and loved the friendship angst!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
Excellent story. It manages to well combine the more gritty setting of the reboot with the classic plot-line quite skilfully. It is also a great story about the relationship between Kirk, Bones, and Spock. Thank you very much for writing and posting this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
First rule of being in Star Fleet: never ever never, let ur captain get bored. EVER. Especially i red shirt
Madtrek chapter 16 . 7/24/2011
I LOVED this story! i love it when people get the opportunity to reinvent the old great episodes. i can honestly say that I think this is a better plot than the original. You're a genius.
Lindelas chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
Aw, I really loved this! The last line was perfect! Sheesh, all three of them had a rough time. :P You write the three of them soooo well! I could almsot hear McCoy snarling at the bad guys and Spock's calm logical voice. the funny thing was, you wrote them so well that half the time my imagination was processing the voices as the original cast instead of Karl Urban, Zachary Quinto, and Chris Pine. :D

And yes, I'm going to give your other ST stuff a go. Thanks for a great story!
Lindelas chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Wow, this is great! "Gamesters of Triskelion" is a good episode, (though I've only seen it once, come to think of it), and I can't remember if McCoy was down there with them... I like it better with him in the story. He's my favorite. :D This is a neat way to combine the old with the new.

At first having Uhura and Spock married threw me off, but as you said, it makes sense, and if they must be shipped, as they were in the 2009 film, then I'd rather have them married. I actually liked it the more I thought about it.

Looking forward to the rest! There are too few good ST 2009 stories out there!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 16 . 10/14/2010
I like. Finally managed to see the epsiode.

Spark
anonymous chapter 16 . 10/7/2010
Kind of a quick ending there but great story. Loved the entire reboot episode. Thanks so much! Hope to read more of your stuff soon! You should consider doing this with other episodes!
anonymous chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
Please update really soon! I haven't read something new in a while (actually in all of the stories that I'm keeping an eye on). Please update when you have a chance. Absolutely love this story!
anonymous chapter 15 . 10/2/2010
Please update soon! I'm really anxious to read more! Absolutely love this story!
Socrates399 chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
The almost-death-scene was beautiful! :-) (and it didn't end in death...so...I have no complaints. Hehe.)

I may have said this in a previous review, but this is much better than the original episode, in my opinion. I look forward to reading the conclusion.
anonymous chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
Oh, such a good chapter. My favorite line was McCoy's when he said "You green blooded sneak!" Too funny! Of course Spock would even choose the most logical way to die. I wonder if he will get an infection...that would be so wonderfully terrible. Anyways, awesome job and thank you for the new chapter!