Reviews for Everytime we hurt, is Anytime we love
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That is just so sad, I am glad to see that you have a sequel to this story. I am hoping it has a happier ending than this one. Very nice job!
123claire123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
oohh nnnoooo - please don't leave this like this - couldn't yiu do a small add on were a ill / on meds tony confessess all to gibbs - please
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OH MY GOD that is so sad. brought tears to my eyes. Unfortunately I can see it actually happening. i guess that is why there are tears.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Just got here on a detour from "Fear of the drive". This is a wonderful story - short, sad but great. And very plausible for these two characters. I totally agree with the others who want you to write a sequel (or expand it) in which the two pigheads work on getting back together for good. Olkaa hyvä :-)
l-girl chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
aaaaawwwww damn you just wrote the PERFECT story as to what would happen if those two were actually attracted to each other and acted on it... what can I say this is angst at it's finest.
finlaure chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Sniffle, sniffle, bawl. And I need a follow up where they get back together, please.

ps. there is a pm note heading to you about my dropping off the surface of the Earth,,, I did.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I don't understand. If Gibbs wants Tony so bad then why doesn't he get rid of whatshername and go after Tony and make things right with him?
trout1986 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010