Reviews for Their Fort
HATERS CAN'T SEE ME chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
so cute
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
cool story! glad to hear that you are working on Her Mask.
bumblebeetobe98 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh my god, I know right! I would draw a picture of Duncan staring at the message with the lighter in his hand with the tree fort on fire. Then another one of the message on the wall with the building burning down. The last one would be Duncan walking away as the tree fort was in flames. I'm creative but I can't draw to save my life. I liked it. I really love when you do Duncan and Courtney as little kids.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
*sob* It was really touching T _ T. The beginning was so light, cute and funny, never imagined there would be a sad ending, great job surprising us. I'm still a great sucker for happy endings, though . Another fantastic story!
hellopandaluver chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aweeh, sad :( this could become the fluffiest two/three shot evarrr, but it doesn't appear to be possible. Ah well. Fantastic job! Altho I do reccommend finding another word to describe courtneys hair and skin color. Mochas nice, but it might be a tad overused. Once again, fabulous writting :D
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
aww.. poor Dunky Poo :( I liked this though.. no matter HOW sad it was.. :)
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Awwww! :) that was so cute! Sad, but cute! XD
hihellothere chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aww...this was really good. It had a perfect mixture of elements that should be in all stories, very enjoyable. (:
edwardandbella4evah chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
OMG I LOVED IT! :DDDDD

I gots an idea for a oneshot between dxc!