Reviews for Reflections
guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
arr come on write more of this ff
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I love this! Like many others, I didn't really think of Felldoh having any other family apart from his father Barkjon. And it was quite sweet too, we don't often think about what the other squirrels and otters thought about the war. I especially liked the line "Just give the orders and we'll follow" because Lady Amber is a Squirrelqueen (and a great one) and her troops would follow her orders to the letter. This fic showed some other dynamics than just the one you were going for (Or I'm reading too much into it, sorry, I just had three tests in psychology...)
Psychedelic Book Fungus chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Nice pine, good job on your first fps (first person story)! You really shouldn't end it yet, this could make a good story. Giving Martin someone to spill his feelings to over time.
nebula212255 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This was very well written. I think that you captured the essence of each of the characters extremely well. I hope you write more Redwall fics.
Redwallfreak108 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
wow...that was awesome! i never really thought of the concept that Felldoh could have a family in Mossflower. It was well written! good job!
Lady Storm chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Now this, this is new and exciting! It's very unique and I've never read a Redwall fic like it, the theory of Felldoh having family in Mossflower is definitely possible, but noone wrote fic about it before you, so congrats. You write with a nice sense of subtle poetry that fits very well. I love the the characterization (splendid considering the short amount of time you had to display it) of both Martin (very hard to write correctly) and Ripfur. Also the realism of the situation and emotions someone like Ripfur would feel was well written. The ending was sad but lovely. Everything was great, thank you for the pleasure of reading this :)
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aww! Soo sad, wonderful job! The line when she thought no, he could not have known love made me choke up. Amazing!
Poncho D chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Your grammar and mechanics are a little spotty, but the idea you present here more than makes up for it.

I think that most people tend to forget that Mossflower was written before Martin the Warrior, and yet the ending of the latter puts a whole new light on the beginning of the former. Instead of just a young mouse trudging out of the north just for the hell of it, we now see a complex creature with boatloads of emotional baggage who has to set it all aside to help new friends and fight for a new land.

You play that idea off very well. Just work on your proofreading and clean up your grammar, and I expect great things from you in the future.