Reviews for Not Who You Think I Am
sairakanzaki chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
this story is very funny and i like it! _
iSayumix3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I LOVE THIS xDDDDD
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
3 words Make A Sequel HAHAHAHAHA POOR AKAYA HAHAAHA I AM SO HYPER AND YOUR STORY WAS SO FUNNY I CRIED!
TsukikoIchihara chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
i was kinda lost with the personality switching thing, and i had to use my head to find out who was who. i knew who was who pretty fast, but my head started to hurt and i lost track of who was who, and so i had to get a piece of paper to write down the regulars name and all the other stuff to understand it...

...i liked it...
FrEakOO chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Haha! Nice story! Love it! Cool and interesting

plot! Akaya fainted in the end haha! :) And love how you made their personality change! :)) Good luck with your other stories, etc.

Ganbatte-ne!
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Hahahaha! Wow... That was great! Hahahahaha
The Brief Silence chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh, you caught me there! xD I nearly thought they were playing with him! xDDDD It was only a dream! Awesome, awesome! xD
TQWEE chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was genius. I loved it Your block is not showing through[which reminds me, must finish my fanfic..."]

Tqwee
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow that was confusing! Love it, it's hilarious!
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh My Yukimura! You're genius! It's so damn funny! Sanada's smiling, Yanagi and Yukimura become Niou and Marui...Oh My! And Jackal slaps people! XDXDXD

I love this! Nice!
animegleek chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
haha funny. i like the part when he was coming to sense. like oyur story
Tezzino chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh God- *donotgiggleoutloud,donotgiggleoutloud*

So awesome.3
Papilio.Ageha chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
LOL it's fun to imagine each person with different personallity. Sana smile's must be creepy, it's originally Yukimura's smile afterall. Yagyuu's eyes can't be seen because of his glasses LOL XD Nice fic! love it. gonna fave this for sure ;)