Reviews for Sparkling at the door
c chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
love it
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
b
Sparkling Lover chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
This is definitely going into my favorites. A very awesome, cute and exciting story.

Although I wondered how the story would have turned out if Blackarachnia was in it, you know, since she was once Optimus' girlfriend and now they are enemies.

Either way, this is a really fun story and I enjoyed reading it.
GangerGop chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
A ticklish Optimus Prime?

Epic Win.
SMJ chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
This was such a cute chapter. I use to have tickle fights with my dad too, he would usually win. LOL.

Great part.
Unknown chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Yes! Star Chaser is staying with her sire!

Phew. For a moment it was going to be a sad ending, but you saved it. Such a funny, cute, heartwarming story. Keep up the good work.
Unknown chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Little Disney reference there. Moments from "Lion King" "Lilo and Stitch" and "The Game Plan".

But I am glad they forgave each other.
Unknown chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Awww. Cute quick moment of bonding. If I'd have a bad dream, I would have had someone come to me and hold me tight. Soooo cuuute.
Unknown chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I love the Crystal Light reference. Pretty clever in using a liquid mixture name. But Star Chaser is a great name.
Unknown chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
I can't believe Optimus just fainted. I am just laughing my butt off. That is just too hilarious XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Tickle Fights:) They are always the best. This chapter made me laugh all the way.
DJ Bunny chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Terrified Sparkling

Terrified Sparkling who?

I don't know ;)
DJ Bunny chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Man, I would love to beat up Optimus...
Blitzwing Randoms Lil Femling chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Read this Screamgurl:

Oil Alchol

Energon Water for them to drink

So StarChaser just drank Alchol...
Blitzwings little sparkling chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Shee wiz. If I was a Transformer I would punch him with all my might! (even know im a girl :3