Reviews for Chuck vs the Mini Skirt
Awesome45 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Nice opening, great work so far.
Caim01 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
As the previous reviewer noted, your ability to really get inside the head of each character is very impressive - your characterisations are flawless! I know it has been over a year now but I would urge you to continue writing - this has to be one of the best (if not the best) story I have come across within the entire fandom.
Kerowyn130 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
That. Was. HILARIOUS! You have each character's voices down perfectly. I especially loved how you wrote Lester because I could HEAR it in my head. Really awesome. Can't wait to read more.
lardybloater chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
I like this story, it's different to most other stories that I have read. It's funny reading how Sarah might be if she ever worked as a Herder. I hope the further Chapters get posted.
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Carina was definitely a lot of fun.
Chkgun93 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Wow, had to dig this story out of my delete pile.

Excellent chapter. Would like to see where this goes.
P.J. Murphy chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Ah, you can never go wrong adding Carina to a story. And Lester is definitely off the reservation with the band, isn't he.

Great update. Very fun.
jinxed97 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter...
Paladinobr chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Finally a new chapter and an awesome one. Lester against Chuck and all because of Sarah, lol, Chuck is not being a good instructor, ehhehehe. Carina, Sarah and Chuck just having some good moments were great. Waiting for the next chapter, :)
supesfan18 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
another great job worth the wait cant wait for more
Speedhoven chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Wow...I wasn't expecting this.

I absolutely loved the chapter, especially Carina was well written and the Buy More scenes were funny. The wait was a 'bit' unbearable but it's nice to see that you hadn't forgotten the story completely. Hopefully you'll continue writing ASAP.

-SH
digijim95 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
This is great! Hilarious! Casey at the orange orange! You should most assuradly update this post-haste! I love Carina in this chapter too, but when sarah says :"What? No fight? No helicopter?" if this is late S3, (unless you do a fast forward and the Buymore has been rebuilt or an AU) then carina zondra and amy have yet to come swooping in on a Helicopter, though it is very epic when they do. I would love if the puma made a reappearance, maybe if you threw a mission in like Chuck flashes on something, because I don't think he's flashed since the start of the story, even like a parkour flash, or something else non-violent. Or, there is always the musical instrument/singing flash, which could have very entertaining results in "The Duel" I hope you update soon I am loving this story. I know you updated a couple days ago, so it might be awhile, but I am sure the next chapter will be great.
mia2009 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Well this is the first time I am reading this so I can't really harp on you for taking so long to post. I really enjoyed this and I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Awesome chapter! I loved that you added Carina in this and I seriously hope you add Zondra. I love Sarah with her Carina and Zondra. As friends only lol. They all make great friends. :)
Balthazar497 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Great chapter, you really write Carina well she's such an interesting character. Looking forward to more and how things develop at the buymore XD
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »