Reviews for Chuck vs the Mini Skirt
Michael66 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Okay, now!

I added this to my story alerts. Not sure where we are going, but who cares, it is labeled Romance/Humor and that's always fun.

Well written!
Doc in Oz chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
One of your fics (Carrot) was THE reason I got hooked onto this site. I thank you. My wife hates you. Since I haven’t read this since I first joined, I desperately needed to remind myself. So, even though it’s been a while, that made me re-discover the brilliance of this. Thank you.

You once gave me some sage information. “For instant fun, just add Carina.”

You are an evil woman. OK, a woman. You dragged Chuck along on a ‘shopping spree?’ Even if it is a bikini sale, that is one step below a ‘Hugh Grant movie marathon.’
coreymon77 chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
hey! wow! You actually updated this story! It's been nearly a year! I didn't know if you were ever going to update it again. But you did! And, wow am I ever happy that you did!

That was fantastic! Cute and adorable and fluffy and sweet and absolutely hilarious Chuck and Sarah romantic adorableness! :D They are just so amazingly cute together! Keep up the fantastic work! Hopefully we don't have to wait another year for the next one.

until next time,

coreymon77
Katsumara chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Another awesome chapter here, ES. :D Sarah... oh so hot.
spcr71 chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Better late then never. I really liked the chapter. The only fault I can find with it is that it ended just a tad too soon. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Thanks for posting! This was a very fun read!

But four chapters in a year? I thought I was slow. Just kidding. However long it takes.
AgentInWaiting chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Hey all right! My favourite "way overdue for an update" story gets a great update. Like how you brought Carina in - wasn't expecting that. And the Chuck-Sarah interactions were outstanding as usual.
Chas58 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Did you know that some of us reviewers, can see into the future. I see a large white building, with the words "Westside" on its side and two broken nerd herders, being rushed to the ER.
GCG23 chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
OMG! i remember this story! thank you for updating, i used to check to read this story everyday.

it is absolutely awesome, without a doubt.

can't wait to read more, so please don't take as long!

i especially can't wait to read more of 'jealous sarah', so please add more...

thanks and good luck with the rest.
Cary chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Really enjoying your stories, thanks.
Colourbee chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
This was a fun chapter.

I loved Carina's appearance, she's supper funny.

Can't wait for the next update, hopefully Chuck loses the duel, although it would be funny to see Chuck become part of JEFFSTER
jaytoyz chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
A smile...four great chapters leave me with a smile...a huge smile...a smile filled with patience for the next update...not limitless patience, just so we're clear on your motivation...just some patience. JT
jaytoyz chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Ah yes...extreme Charah fluffiness...just what I need. JT
jaytoyz chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Another chapter of fun. Thank you. JT
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Monday morning start me up. Don't know why I waited on starting this one but the smile I'm wearing curses my delay. JT

P.S. But now I have four chapters to read in one sitting so...score. Well, three more to go.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »