Reviews for Chuck vs the Mini Skirt
BDaddyDL chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
It was so good to catch another installment of this fun story. Thought the bikini scene lived up to the hype loads ah fun.
Kfh chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Update update update!...please? Lol sorry, I just love this fic and all of your other Chuck and Sarah ones. :D
Chkgun93 chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Just found this story, I've always wondered what would happen if Casey & Sarah switched jobs, very description, the story was great.
Lazielow chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Awesome job ! XP

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
I know your busy but it would be awesome if you

could continue the story :D
Spoils chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
This story is great, so funny. Hope you update it soon :)
chelabella chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
hey its been too long since you've up-dated lol ...and i am starting to run low on good chuck fanfics ... so pleeeeaaassseee up-dated soon :):):):)
Doc in Oz chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Hilarious. I’m guessing you have ‘behind the counter’ experience? The role playing felt a little too real. The horror, the horror…
holst chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I hope the next chapter is coming soon. I'm starting to go into withdrawals.
supesfan18 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
hope the next chapter comes soon
Balthazar497 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Been meaning to read this chapter a lot sooner. Its great too see a jealous Sarah epsecially since its so rare in the show.

Glad to see another chapter, Great chapter.
MC chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I just ran into your fic and I'm so glad I did because its sooooooo much fun to read. You definitely have the humor part down and many of your song references make me go, "wait, have I heard that one? I better write it down." I noticed mxpw and someone else suggested groupies and i would like to cast my vote in for that too. Sarah will go nuts! And jealous Sarah is a great read. Anyway, great writing and I can't wait for more updates. Thanks for all the hard work.
chelabella chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
wow i just love your story ! please update soon:D
spcr71 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Nice chapter. I would have liked for Chuck to express to her some of his doubts about her interest in him. Self confidence is not one of his strong suits or hers. (in relationships that is)
jinxed97 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Absolutely a great chapter...Chuck the lead singer of Jeffster. Awesome...
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »