Reviews for It's Just a Flower
BerserkerNobody chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Don't hurt lil' Namine! She's like a daughter to me!

I reviewed! Put me daughter down!

Oh, and I really liked the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
that was nice write more, please i am so crazy for namitas!:D
Le Neko-neko chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I've read this before but I just couldn't help but squeal and grin for my favorite OTP :33 Now let me just add this masterpiece on my community :3
smallwritergirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Would you make a sequel? Pwease
Whitewings1100 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
It's so cute! Vani didn't want anything to do with her but he started to warm up to her in his own little way. Namitas forever!

Excellent work :)
x3eloved chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Your story has been a big contribution to my liking of this pairing. I really enjoyed the contrast you made between Vanitas and Naminé. Both of them were so adorable (in their own ways of course)!

Thanks for sharing :]
Rescued-Doll chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
i just loved it so mucch!:D i'd like to see what happens next when they met again(probably in 8 years or so xD)what a shame it is complete already -.- but AWWWWWW...! really, it was so cute and tender! :3
Setsune chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I only read it now...

But it is really really reeeeeeally CUTE!

I am also a rokunami fan but I really liked this fic :)

and the personality of the characters as well :)

and when roxas was like "possesive" over namine and vanitas was jelly over it really cute

you think you could make a sequel? :)

maybe make it a RokuNami? :))
13thprotector chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
A sweet way to turn someone, though Vanitas could use a little more love in his life, then he won't be so bitter.
NeverGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awww Vani is so cute! I like them as couple because they're so opposite! He's such a bully and she's such a sweetheart! It kind of gives them an even balance lol

Buuuut I'm still a RokuNami girl. VanNami is still cute too though. :3
EnterAbyss29.91 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this is sooo sweet, i think i might have gotten a cavity. i wuv it soooo freakin much!
TehAverageWrites chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
no no no no no no no no no DON'T GO THERE

NAMINE BELONGS TO ROXAS :

lol

anyways its a nice story cuz they're all little and cute :3

SO CUTE except that it's vanitas, and i know that vani is totally evil, so this kinda goes off a trail, troll

anyways i just wanted to say I've always liked how u space out your words, because sometimes I see people who have loads of one lines and then suddenly they have this one HUGE block of text (usually describing an important scene) but still i like how you space and use your commas and stuff correctly (cause apparently I use SO MANY RUN ON SENTENCES)

anyways er... don't write a lemon of namine/vanitas, otherwise I'll be forced to hurt you *evil smile*

Key
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Tee-hee!

What a weir couple :D

But somehow I found it kind of sweet but I'm still a Roxas and Namine fan but still it sounded nice the two of them together but hey don't you dare stop writing Namixa stories!:

I'm watching youW

LOL just kidding nice cute story now onward with the next!
Crownofscarletroses chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
funny how we always seem to like the same pairings lol :)
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 8/17/2010