Reviews for New Born Kat
bambam5wolf chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
by chance,(no pun intended) are you going to make Grey a swat kat like his dads? because that would totelly be awesome jawsome! i hope to find out soon!
Helensdragon chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story and would love to hear more about Gray
Yoyo78323 chapter 17 . 12/29/2010
Absolutely EXCELLENT ending to this story! Well done!
Yoyo78323 chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
This has to be one of my favorite chapters of the story. I love how you show Chance to exhibit a loving, gentle, and fatherly type of love towards Grey, which is a lovely contrast to his regular macho type attitude. Especially for Jake, though he also shows his love for his son, he also shows a that rage a parent has when their parent is in danger or has been harmed. That is absolutely Fantastic. Excellent Job.

I am working on a fan fiction of my own. It is similar to your story but not all the same. I would love for you to comment it once I post the prologue and following chapters.
Trekker77 chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
Cool! Good riddence, Dark Crud!
Shadow-Gibson chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
uuuuuuugh suspence! can't wait for next chapter
TREKKER77 chapter 15 . 10/27/2010
OOOOOOH, AND THE TENSION MOUNTS!DARK KAT IS GONNA PAY!
Trekker77 chapter 13 . 10/1/2010
This is really getting good! Hope they can save Grey in time!
Trekker77 chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
Drake is really gonna get it from Razor and T-bone, when they catch up to him! Hope they can save their adopted son in time, before Dark kat does who knows what to him!Love the suspense Grey, keep it up!
Jerrett16 chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
Another great chapter. One thing though, I thought Chop Shop was a hyena. O_o
Jerrett16 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Nice chapter, he finally knows the truth, and I can't wait to find out what Grey's brother does. I only found one error;

"He really didn't feel like eating so grabbed a can of milk and shut the fridge. Hoping they'd left the living room, he went to the doorway and peered out. To his relief the three weren't there so he was able to head for the couch to watch some TV. He grabbed the remote once he'd dropped down on the cushions and began to flick through the stations. From downstairs he could hear their voice muttering but couldn't make out the words.

He didn't feel like eating but grabbed a can of milk from the fridge, he then he headed towards the couch and turned on the TV. He felt odd because Feral was eyeing him sometimes, heard the group was talking about something which he couldn't quite hear."

A repeat.
Jerrett16 chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
I love that the guys have fatherly figures with Grey in their lives. Especially when Chance let Grey sleep with him. _
Jerrett16 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I didn't read it before it's revision, but I like the story a lot. Keep it up! Cause I wanna know what happens next.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Well, kid I think Nyte Kat said it all for me. Listen, I know I'm busy but you've got a great piece here but your lack of proper English is glaring. You sleep in class maybe? Or is this a second language for you? In either case you truly need to brush up on your skills but your story ideas are great and that's a good start.

Now the only problem of me doing the beta work here is there is simply too much missing from your story. Lots of details gone so one is guessing where you're going. I'll make a quick attempt at seeing if I understand this and send you the results with notes on what more is needed. Alright with you?

I want to make your attempt at posting a story for the first time a good one. Let's work together on this!
Nyte Kat chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
You have a wonderful plot. This story could have great potential if you took the time to proofread. For example, the very first sentence in your story: "It was night time in Megakat city in the shadows theirs was a female kat in her early twenty-fours caring a baby kitten, she was bleeding from the escape hours ago; she stopped to take a breath." This is just one big mess. This should be at least two sentences. 'Theirs' should be 'there'. In the next sentence, 'spited' should be 'spat'. I think you could have a real gem here if you just gave it the time it deserved. Trust me, your work will be better appreciated if the reader doesn't have to correct it as he/she reads just to make it to the end, and it will show in the reviews they leave.