Reviews for Reverse Birthday
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Haha man I would love to see a fic on the young high on suger Rex and six trying to get him to sleep
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
So much fun!
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
ooooooh i did enjoy it :D a lot!
Kaylee.kat chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
enjoy it, no. saying i enjoyed it would be a total understatement I FRIGGEN LOVED IT, for real this is one kick but story!
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Cute :)

I love the survalence photo collage! Great idea.
Tessadragon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Nice :-) The characters weren't ooc, and it addressed a gap i'd not thought about before, of when or why he got the goggles and jacket (and maybe even the socks...)
EpicMickeyX chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! Now I want his Jacket! Plus I'd wanna picture of him showing the Camera what he thought of it! XD
KaiThePhaux chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I really adore this fic, not only because it's well-written, but it's a very convincing attempt at trying to find the origins of Rex's clothing.

Everything was perfectly written, and I look forward to more from you in the future.
Zemby chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Family fluff in Generator Rex; every time I find a story of it that's well-written, I fall in love with it. There haven't been many, but I'm glad I found this one. Nicely done with the presents tying into what he wears in the show.

And a Six tortured by a young Rex always makes me smile.

Great job!
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I loved this! Really realistic and fluffy! I LOLed at Bobo! That's just like him to get Rex socks! _ Six, as always, was awesome! "That was YOUR fault?" And then Bobo died. ROFL! And what can I say about Holiday? She always owns all! Ace job, my friend!
purpleanime chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I LOVE IT! SO FRICKIN CUTE!
EnderMoon chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was really, really sweet! Exspecially when Rex turned around and gave them the pictures! That was truly a sweet and cool story! Bravo!
Colin chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
very good story like how you took the time to explain him getting his coat and goggles and i am guessing he is at least the age during the show and nice job with the whole picture frame thing

good story hope to see more good work from you
starr1095 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
awwwwwww this story was awsome! loved it!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Lol Aww! How cute!

Love the family fluff, very nice job!