Reviews for The Rest was History
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Awww cuteeeee
Willow The Collie chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
So this is the first one in the Pleasantville series then? :3

I love the gender-bending, so awesome.

I'm going to go read more of your stuff now. :D
RainingMoondrops chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
So! Flippin'! Cu-u-u-u-ute~!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Que lindo...
xRandom1x chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Bahahaha, this is so cute! I can't get enough of fem!Prussia, she really does live up to her male counterpart. XDD
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
KAWAII! I love her reason for being friends with Artie.

-Silvermoon
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
and because Arthur has bushy eyebrows he gets to be graced by Gills presence?...It makes Perfect sense!

You have made these characters so so fun that I can't get enough of them. Gilbert as a chick made me wary at first but now I cant get enough of it and she is so KICK ASS! She is balanced with insane awesomeness and being a big sister to Ludwig and Lovi and Feli too. She is so sweet and makes me love Gil even more so!

Not gonna lie, Her mom too is the shit. Best description of the germans mother EVER.

Thank you for gracing us with your ideas, I love this AU series so much.
whoisnotmyname chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was so cute! I hope you go on with this (even though you said you probably wouldn't) because they are sooo adorable... I sound like a pedo... Anyway~ I love the way you wright them as kids! Francis before he's a perv is so cute~ XD
Omicron70 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I had the perfect mental image ever during the part where Francis is peeking out from behind the tree and Antonio and Gillian are looking at Lovina.

It's times like these that I could copy and paste things from my brain onto paper. Curse my inability to draw children.

But seriously, this is adorable. I can't count how many times I 'aww'ed in this. (even more in The Talk. I couldn't stop 'aww'ing)
Lola chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
.ADORABLE! DDDDDDD
Harmonics chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Dear Lord this was hilarious!

"Why do we let Artie play with us?"

Oh, looove!
Nerica chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
""Nobody can play with us unless they can prove that they're awesome! Except for Luddy, but that's because he's my brother and Mutti says that I have to let him play with us... And Lovi, because she'll scream if Tonio leaves her alone... And Artie, because..." She suddenly paused and then glanced toward Antonio. "Why do we let Artie play with us?""

Lol that was so cute!
lynnthinksurcool13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
AHAHAHAH A PREQUEL AHHH I LOVE YOU XD
Car chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is gonna be good, I can tell! It's so weird seeing Francis acting so shy, good thing he grows out of that fairly quickly! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
HOMIGOD.

I love you. Gill... just... GILL. GILL BEING AWESOME BEYOND AWESOME. LOLOLOL.

Ahem, pardon me. I love Gill so much... XD