Reviews for If You Only Knew
sparkledazzle chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
Found this story a few days ago thanks to Gemma's polyvore sets and read it in a jiffy! I am very intrigued by the story and was wondering if you have any plans on continuing it? I really hope you do as I would love to read the conclusion to it! :D
love BD chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
hey..Today I read this story and I really like it so far. Hope you will continue it.
Bellavista229 chapter 20 . 9/19/2011
James... Is it James? He must have someone watching her to know Edward was there - or watching Edward.

Poor Charlie having all those people invading his house.

I know you love your cliffhangers - but you need to write more now. I want to see Edward... And Charlie... Kick James' ass.
Bellavista229 chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
I thought James was making Victoria hang all over Edward like that - but Edward and Bella still found time to be together though. You always find time to be with the one you truly love.
Bellavista229 chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
I hope Bella gets away from James and his family.

I think James is 'with' victoria - he has changed since she's been around and now she's all over Edward. I think they planned it together - that she'd be with Edward to keep it away from Bella.
Bellavista229 chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
Does Bella know Edward is the mystery gift sender 'E' - surely she's worked it out by now?

She has so much fun with Edward, she loves to be with him... And wth is James playing at with Victoria - I knew it would be her.
Bellavista229 chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
Esme is obviously the best choice for a family member - James is similar to his mum.

I wonder if she will make James finally leave Bella alone when she works out who she is.
Bellavista229 chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
I think there is more to Edward and James than we've seen yet ... I can't wait to find out what it is. I think it's part of the reason James was so keen to get with Bella so completely and quickly.

It's clear Bella did not want James to spend the night... And I think he's starting to change - or maybe show his true self - the way he seems to be getting rougher and more controlling with her.
Bellavista229 chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
I think that is the perfect way to properly introduce Edward into the story. He's so playfully and attenful; it's easy to see how comfortable they are together and how easily they fit together.
Bellavista229 chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
I don't like James! He's creepy! And what an idiot, dancing with a girl after going off on Bella like that!

I think Emmett is prefect - the best kind of guy-friend.

I hope Edward and Bella get to talk soon - and without James. Although, if he's watching Bella, then it won't matter if he's there or not.
Bellavista229 chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
The Bella/ Edward tension is killing me! I so thought they were going to have a kiss... At least I hope it was Edward.

And I hope James leaves now!
Bellavista229 chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
3 Tagore!

I still don't trust James - I still think he's the one that's having Bella watched, or is watching her himself.

I can't wait to see Bella and Edward meet - and if Bella will recognise James in his costume.
CherylSab chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
I hope it's not James...he ruins everything! I feel bad for B. She puts up with so much crap in James' world. He doesn't really give a shit about her. His mother is such a bitch!

Why doesn't she call the number back that the text was sent from? Would E answer it?
Bellavista229 chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
I love Edward's POV.

I like the way you show how in love he is with Bella without ever really saying the words.
Bellavista229 chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
You describe everything so romantically; the date was perfect - and the kisses.