Reviews for Satin and Lace
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2019
That was ornery, but funny! I can imagine the king of all hangovers for all of them. I could only imagine what they would have done if he actually got married!
Beloved Daughter chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
Wonderful story! Hogan really does have the best men! :)

Thanks for writing and posting!
Jennaya chapter 20 . 7/18/2010
Beautifully done story that I hate to see end.
Marie1964 chapter 20 . 7/17/2010
It doesn't surprise me that Klink had a miserable time in Paris, since that always seems to happen to him, unfortunately. Also, I literally laughed out loud reading the exchange between Hogan and Klink about the Gestapo gophers. Plus I knew Hogan would love the picture of himself and Tiger. All-in-all, this is the perfect way to end this story. :)
Marie1964 chapter 19 . 7/17/2010
I can understand the pain that Hogan and Tiger must feel, knowing that at the present moment they could never live together, as married couples do. Still, Hogan has his picture of him and Tiger with him, and she has his wedding ring, so they will always have a part of each other with them all the time. I especially liked LeBeau's words to Hogan at the end.
Marie1964 chapter 18 . 7/17/2010
I think the words that the men wrote for Hogan and Tiger are very romantic, and Carter's is so characteristic of him. I'm glad that both Mr. and Mrs. Hogan like their bridal suite.
Marie1964 chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
Beautiful! :)
Marie1964 chapter 16 . 7/17/2010
I'm glad that Hogan is letting his men continue to have fun with their wedding surprises, and didn't check on the arrangements being made in the tunnel. I can understand his anger, but I like how he's being a good sport about everything.
Marie1964 chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
I think that was very sweet of Carter to want to take a picture of Hogan and Tiger, so Tiger would always be with him. Plus, I like the second-to-last paragraph about how Hogan would have to change his relationship with Hilda, as well as the other girls that he encounters.
Marie1964 chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
Hopefully everything that Kinch thought about at the end of the chapter will go smoothly.
Marie1964 chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
Hogan's definitely correct- he obviously taught his men well at how to deal with everything, including getting Klink and Schultz out of the camp.
Marie1964 chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
I liked how you included a flashback to the first time that Hogan and Tiger met each other. Also, just like Bits And Pieces, I loved the exchange about 'a rank below private.'
Marie1964 chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
I'm going to have to agree with Hogan that enough might be enough, especially after the scare he got thinking that Hochstetter was going to take him to Berlin.
Marie1964 chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
Like Kinch, I had also forgotten about the waiter jackets. Hogan has the right idea when he suggested that his men wear them to his wedding.
Marie1964 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I enjoyed the conversation between Newkirk and LeBeau in the tunnels. I wouldn't have taken Peter to be a private man, at least not as private as the Colonel, but it does make sense.