Reviews for Takahiro Finds Out More?
FallStar3388 chapter 1 . 3/12
Wow I love that you are making a sequel to this I love this story and the other very much which is why I faved you and the story in the first place c: I don't like many fan-fictions but I have to say I'm loving this one alot so please do what you do best and keep making these wonderful stories to make peoples days brighter c:
Guest chapter 46 . 12/28/2014
is there a 47 chapter? I cant find it
myheartisopen62 chapter 46 . 11/11/2014
Thank you for the update!
hopelessfreakz chapter 46 . 10/24/2014
thx for the update! hehe
smut
puppyfacetwo chapter 46 . 10/22/2014
Doesn't look like there's gunna be a baby to interrupt this time,cuz she's down for a nap. I just hope she stays asleep so her parents can finish what they've started. ;3
darkhuntressxir chapter 46 . 10/22/2014
why did it have to stop there...give me smex..
ili777 chapter 46 . 10/21/2014
Ah, you have no idea how happy I am right now. Everything (well almost) seems in pace now. The only thing left is having this as a daily life (with extra stuff, like playing with Mikiko, eating together, going for a walk at the park with the baby, those things and Akihiko-Misaki moments -not only sexual (not that I have a problem with them, quite the contrary :p)).
I like how Akihiko is back in character and how we get to see his thoughts and feelings through the excerpt of his novel. It's not like he was enjoying the previous drama either, so it's kind of sad thinking about the state he was in. Oh well, now it's time for him to make up about a long, long time of period.
Also I think it's nice and normal that Misaki didn't resist Akihiko's advances but actually made his own (he did try to undress him), after all he still loves him and even though normally he would throw a fit, they hadn't done anything for months, while he knows that's one of Akihiko's ways to saw him how much he loves him, so of course he was happy!
Oh well, I talk too much. Can't wait for the next chapter, thank you for this one it was great. Please update as soon as you can :)
Yana5 chapter 46 . 10/21/2014
:-)
Yana5 chapter 45 . 10/10/2014
awww
Guest chapter 45 . 9/25/2014
Yo, you excited for how season 3 has been confirmed?! It seems like a lot of the fandom hasn't heard about it yet...
gothpandaotaku chapter 45 . 9/22/2014
Yay an update! I'm so happy! Ah, they're finally starting to work past their issues. Fantastic. It was a little short but very productive update! Yes! I loved it! XD
myheartisopen62 chapter 45 . 9/21/2014
Lol Usagi-san would do the same thing if the Misaki in the manga said "skip the forplay I need you now"
Guest chapter 45 . 9/21/2014
Heeeey! I loved this sooooo much! My friends and I really enjoy all your work and were hoping that you could make a Honto Yajuu mpreg fanfic o: If you didn't read the manga its still ongoing and its very cute! ** So, hopefully when and if you get a chance please write one, thanks so much! 3
angellovsyaoi chapter 45 . 9/20/2014
Dang cock blocked by a baby! Poor usagi-san
hopelessfreakz chapter 45 . 9/20/2014
finally an update lol.
keep fighting!
hope there wont be writers block haha.
need longer chapter pleaseeeee xD