Reviews for Takahiro Finds Out More?
Guest chapter 47 . 21h
Please please update
Crysinda chapter 47 . 8/1
Hey i was wondering if this story was ever finished?
I'm loving the story you have built
MomochiAngel chapter 47 . 7/29
I randomly came up with this while thinking about this fanfic: What if Akihiko and Usami-chichi get in into a fight and Misaki gets hurt in the process then Mikiko gets taken away (or something I do recall what I was thinking at this point) causing whatever happens afterwards

Yes I am bad at making positive outcomes I write tragedies not happy endings
~Momo
FRUK4lyfe chapter 47 . 7/28
I love this story! I would really love it if you could do another smex chapter with Hiroki and Nowaki because there was like one or two scenes with them being smexy so that would be really awesome. And if you could make Haruhiko and "Usagi-chici" (I forgot his name) both die in a tragic accident that would be like the best thing that ever happened to Junjou Romantica. I've just wanted them to die since they first introduced the chapters in season 2.
Yaoifangirl chapter 47 . 7/17
Omigosh! Please write more.
I actually thought up an idea at the last miment but then was like, 'Nah, the author would like it...' but I wanted to at least seem a little helpful so here it is:
At the meet Haruhiko comes along with Usagi-chichi. (And I was thinking about making them still have a plan about breaking the two up, but this time using Mikiko...)

Like, Mikiko suddenly goes missing and then Misaki blames Usagi and they get into a fight (or vice versa...)
MomochiAngel chapter 47 . 7/15
the story Akihiko-san told Mikiko was so cute :3! I wonder what else we'll have in store for us, some more trouble from Fuyuhiko (sorry if I spelled that wrong) most likely? More Takahiro moments? Possibly later on another unexpected pregnancy? (because I'm not the only one who would continue reading for that x3) However it ends up this is the only fanfic I have ever considered reading over and over again (seriously i normally HATE reading) so good job on this also the dialogue is hilariously
~Momo
gothpandaotaku chapter 47 . 7/9
Yes an update looooooooved it.
MISAKI READ THE STORY OMG!
Awwwww, Usagi's telling Mikiko the story of their love XD SO CUTE.
XxLovelyAndDeviantxX chapter 47 . 6/22
I've been following this story for a while and never reviewed. I love your work! Definitely hoping to see more romance with Usagi-San and Misaki! Maybe even another pregnancy? (; who knows~ Keep up the great work!
Papa-BaKeR chapter 47 . 6/19
I had a fantastic idea while reading chapter 46 you might love it Akihiko would love it lot mabey ok my idea was when Misaki came back into the room with the baby and gave Mikiko to Usagi-san the baby and said you hold her and Misaki get on hes knees and unbuttons his lovers pants into his lovers pants pulling hs manhood out and and teasingly says his lover "Akihiko, I'm sorry I've been neglected your needs" and slowly strokes Usagi-san from gently and passionately and flicks his tongue over hs lovers tip and slowly tkes Usagi-san in his mouth while massaging his sensitive spot underneath his sack sending Akihiko into extreme pleasure and causing him to cling to his lovely daughter Mikiko tighter. Thats all I have a the moment ;)
themortalfangirl chapter 47 . 6/6
Oh, god, this is too much. I'm so glad they're starting to make up. Great chapter!
myheartisopen62 chapter 47 . 6/5
Thanks for the update its been forever! Can't wait for more.
sakura121 chapter 47 . 6/5
nice update, I really loved usagi's story about how him and misaki meet, and how that the baby would save them. it was so touching. please update .cant stop reading.
puppyfacetwo chapter 47 . 6/5
Seems to me like these two need a serious talk. They just gotta find a little time to actually sit together and share what they have to. Get it all out, and bare it all. They'll both benefit from a good talk.
Hope this visit goes well. Maybe when it's over and done with, they can get a chance to chat.
darkhuntressxir chapter 47 . 6/4
i wish those two will sit down and talk, what they had been keeping in...
It's the BEST fanfiction i've ever read ;) Pliis continue