Reviews for Takahiro Finds Out More?
Name101 chapter 49 . 3h
I don't usually post reviews like this but please take this as positive criticism. This has been one of the worst fanfic I've read. Not that the plot wasn't good or anything but it turned into thoughtless drabbles halfway. And we all know that writing mpreg means leaving thet details aside or it will just be another cringe-fest read. Im sorry but I was kinda expecting a lot from this and disappointed me either way.
this is a great chapter 49 . 10/10
A great story, i love it.
Megan smith chapter 13 . 9/18
I loved this fanfic and I would love to see more
purplesnake02 chapter 49 . 8/23
You know, I was thinking about this a lot as I was reading the previous chapters, but every time Usagi sucked at Misaki's nipples, wouldn't he be drinking Misaki's breast milk? and also, where's the C-section wound? shouldn't Usagi be trying to avoid opening the stitches? I'm just saying I'm very confused
Really? This scene mirrors the ep of "Friends" I saw when Rachel had her first ultrasound (don't get me wrong it's still funny, just not original, but still enjoyable)
XxLovelyAndDeviantxX chapter 49 . 5/30
Six years and still doing a damn good job! Don't give up on the fandom though! I haven't watched the show in years, nor have I updated myself within the manga. I encourage you to stay apart of it and love it. You don't have to write anymore fanfics or look up JR, but still adore the fandom. Do whatever your heart desires in life and work hard until you achieve what you're looking for in the future. :)

Thanks again for the fun adventures through this story. Love this and love you for writing it! XoXo, XxLovelyAndDeviantxX.
puppyfacetwo chapter 49 . 5/25
I wanna thank you for sticking with this for as long as you did. It's really been a great ride, no matter how long the in between waits were. ;3

But seriously. This really has been a great story. So thanks again, for seeing it through til the end.

And good luck adult-ing! I know it's hard sometimes, but we've just gotta keep moving forward. Cuz eventually, it'll all pay off. ;)
minordeleteaccount chapter 49 . 5/20
I really love all of your stories that you write. You have such a unique way to connecting to the fandom that almost makes me forget that this is fanfiction, not the actual story. Which i enjoy your stories just as much as the actual anime. No, seriously i wish i could have a book filled with these chapters. Though i am very sad to see the story end here, i understand. But possibly you could add one more update? I know its asking a lot. The realization of this ending surpised me alot, it didn't really feel,...fulfilling. Maybe write just one more chapter summarizing an overview of all the characters relationships. How everything is going well and will continue to go well, forever. (_ i'm sorry this sounds so childish and chesesy!)
Then at the end where you add your comments you could have all of the characters saying 'Goodbye' and stuff (_ so sorry for sounding chesesy again!_) But i am pretty confident that, that will fulfill all the crazed fangirls (including me _) hunger for a good senimintary ending. Anyway, THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS! PLEASE CONSIDER IT! - Just another crazed fangirl _
yukino76 chapter 49 . 5/20
Zhyong Z Otaku chapter 49 . 5/20
Plz hurry up... I love this story so much
Zhyong Z Otaku chapter 49 . 5/20
darkhuntressxir chapter 49 . 5/20
so usagi-chichi will take care of mikiko while misaki at class?
myheartisopen62 chapter 49 . 5/19
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more!
sakura121 chapter 49 . 5/19
Thank you for updating. :-)