Reviews for Takahiro Finds Out More?
Jackhammerbaby chapter 47 . 11/15
So I read the first story
And then this story
I'm on 9% and my internet is about to die, but I needed to read this.
I LOVE both stories so much, I can't even describe the love I have for them. Your writing is amazing and your plot lines just as good. I wish I remembered my login details to favourite and follow right now, but it'll have to wait until I get back.
I really really enjoyed this story, your stories are seriously amazing

sakura121 chapter 9 . 11/1
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. SO TOUCHING ! :-)
breaker99 chapter 47 . 10/24
I can't wait too see how the meeting goes
Miss spontaneousx chapter 47 . 9/14
I adore this story so much, it's one of my favourite:) I hope you continue to write it and have an update soon.
ili777 chapter 47 . 9/4
First of all I'm sorry for the lateness of this review. This chapter was so sweet, it's one of my most favourite. I love seeing Akihiki with Mikiko, he's so sweet with her. And finally Misaki knows! I wonder when they will talk about it. Because they do need to talk about those things for theor relationship to progress and mend. Plus for AKihiko's mental/emotional health.
Mikiko is so sweet. And you got her reaction right when she saw Misaki. Once seeing their mother children fling themselves at them, especially if they haven't been glued to them for the past hour. All kids needs their mothers. But I love Akihiko's way of calming down Mikiko. It's so like him to sit down and tell her stories I love it.
I'm kinda of scared for the meeting with Usagi-chichi, but i hope everything goes well. Of course there are going to be awkward moments but I hope nothing too bad will happen. The two of them just made up, they do deserve a break.
Anyway, I'm sure I've said this before but Fuyuhiko doesn't have any power to take Mikiko away from them. None. Even in court, he couldn't possibly win over Akihiko. Not because he's stupid or he can't pay good lawyers, but because Akihiko's profile is perfect for a parent (through the court's eyes) and is the actual parent.
I can't wait for the next chapter. And even though we saw Akihiko interact with Mikiko (of course there's gotta be more of it) I would also like to see the three of them interact together. Maybe have them go to the park or for swimming or something (what season is there? Well they could always go to an indoors pool), water is good for children.
Anyway, hope you update soon :) :)
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 47 . 8/20
this is really good i love this story and the story this sequels. cant wait to see what you have in store for this story.
Embon chapter 47 . 8/18
Soooo cute like I really can't wait for more
Please please update
Crysinda chapter 47 . 8/1
Hey i was wondering if this story was ever finished?
I'm loving the story you have built
MomochiAngel chapter 47 . 7/29
I randomly came up with this while thinking about this fanfic: What if Akihiko and Usami-chichi get in into a fight and Misaki gets hurt in the process then Mikiko gets taken away (or something I do recall what I was thinking at this point) causing whatever happens afterwards

Yes I am bad at making positive outcomes I write tragedies not happy endings
FRUK4lyfe chapter 47 . 7/28
I love this story! I would really love it if you could do another smex chapter with Hiroki and Nowaki because there was like one or two scenes with them being smexy so that would be really awesome. And if you could make Haruhiko and "Usagi-chici" (I forgot his name) both die in a tragic accident that would be like the best thing that ever happened to Junjou Romantica. I've just wanted them to die since they first introduced the chapters in season 2.
Yaoifangirl chapter 47 . 7/17
Omigosh! Please write more.
I actually thought up an idea at the last miment but then was like, 'Nah, the author would like it...' but I wanted to at least seem a little helpful so here it is:
At the meet Haruhiko comes along with Usagi-chichi. (And I was thinking about making them still have a plan about breaking the two up, but this time using Mikiko...)

Like, Mikiko suddenly goes missing and then Misaki blames Usagi and they get into a fight (or vice versa...)
MomochiAngel chapter 47 . 7/15
the story Akihiko-san told Mikiko was so cute :3! I wonder what else we'll have in store for us, some more trouble from Fuyuhiko (sorry if I spelled that wrong) most likely? More Takahiro moments? Possibly later on another unexpected pregnancy? (because I'm not the only one who would continue reading for that x3) However it ends up this is the only fanfic I have ever considered reading over and over again (seriously i normally HATE reading) so good job on this also the dialogue is hilariously
gothpandaotaku chapter 47 . 7/9
Yes an update looooooooved it.
Awwwww, Usagi's telling Mikiko the story of their love XD SO CUTE.
XxLovelyAndDeviantxX chapter 47 . 6/22
I've been following this story for a while and never reviewed. I love your work! Definitely hoping to see more romance with Usagi-San and Misaki! Maybe even another pregnancy? (; who knows~ Keep up the great work!