Reviews for Blood Play
robsjenn chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
HOLY CRAP that was HOT. i love vampward, but usually canonward, and i didn't quite expect this OOC vampward and this extreme sexual blood play to be so hot. and, yes, i like this ending better than the TWBB entry; his resignation/mourning at making her a vamp comes through a bit more. on to the next chapters, where i'm hoping for just as much interesting plot, and i'm going to subscribe to you now. thanks for writing!
DebbieCDC chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
I am SO sorry it has taken me like forever to read this chappie & comment...RL shitz gets in the way sometimes :-(

I thought it was a great chapter, transitional or not, because I think B's really starting to connect with her "new" self and connecting with E on a new level. That jealousy business shows just how much she's starting to care about him on an emotional level, and realizing that SHE can hurt HIM emotionally was a wake up call to her.

I thought the hairbrushing thing was very sweet, not what you'd expect from E, at least up to this point.

So meeting the family - and E's stress at the thought of seeing them is evident. It's going to be interesting how this plays out.

I am more intrigued than ever with thise story! Again, sorry it took me so long to do this read and comment...I hate it when RL interferes with my FF time!
lips-like-morphinee chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Fantastic chapter

~ Please update soon
lips-like-morphinee chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
I fell in love with this and I'm really happy with the way it goes.

It is really different from anything than i have ever read.

And your writing skills are amazing.

~ Please update soon
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Sigh...oh ffnet, why such a bitch? I've tried to review the last 2 or 3 chapters and it won't let me...but now it finally let me in to this one? Makes no sense at all.

Anyway, I am, sadly, all caught up now and will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter. I'm so glad that Ctorrado rec'd this story on ADF!

Oh, and are you on Twitter? I need to follow you if I'm not already.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. My heart was breaking for Edward this chapter. I'd love it even more if FFNET WOULD GET IT'S SHITE TOGETHER AND LET ME REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER WITHOUT GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE!

Carry on.
crazymama chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
Just read the first 7 chapters. Intriguing twist on things. I'm enjoying it. Can't help worrying what's going on in Edward's mind right now though.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Found this story via a rec on ADF. I can't wait to read more and see where they go from here :-)
Strawberry Bells chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awesome!
dr3 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
This story is so unbelievably HOT. Just melts the brain. Just leaves you breathless. OMG.
csp4 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Very well written! I actually got to use some tissue reading this story. Glad they are communicating at least a little. I can't blame Bella for getting all angsty when she came down from her 1st bloodlust & found she had riped off someones head & sucked the blood out of the stump::)) Also glad this is fiction & not the newpaper::)) LOL
csp4 chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
It occurred to me before I got too far into this chapter that Edward is as lost & confused as Bella. I still believe it's his responsibility to take care of & teach her, but he really doesn't know how to do much more than what concerns only himself. Maybe his 'family' can help:)
csp4 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
I've noticed that Bella's been finding out her vampire attributes all on her own. Obviously, Edward would make a nasty parent. Altho he sure sounds like a parent the way he talks to her:( What a putz!

Edward is exhausting! Even with his beauty, if he was human, it would be best to stay away from him. Very high maintenance. And my guess is...lots of baggage.
cg39 chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
This is a very, very well written story. I was addicted at chapter 1 and just had to devour it all in one sitting (which I rarely do just because of lack of time). I wanted something a little different but still with nods to canon, and this story has not disappointed. And you deserve WAYYYYYYYY more reviews. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us ;-)
csp4 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
"yep, it was official—Bella Swan was a sex addict" LOL LOL

So much beyond belief had happen & she didn't know his name::))

Poor Bella:( Edward asks her what was wrong...Dah!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »