Reviews for Blood Play
Eleanor J chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Hah! I just re-read this yesterday and then hoped you would update soon!

Great job with this chapter. I especially liked it when Bella was dealing with the thirst.
pnkats chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Omg I have missed this story. What is Alice doing there?
sleepwalker1 chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
As so it begins. I am completly caught up with this story and already I am over come with the desire and need for more.

Although your Bella and Edward are so different from the originals, you have done an excellent job keeping them who they are.

I love that although they have a very hot and physical relationship (ok I just have to say this "HOT! Deliciously HOT! My husband thanks you HOT!") you have not negelected to still take them through the uncertainty, apprehension and discovery that goes along with a new relationship and getting to really know someone (especially for the first time ever). Wonderful job!

I enjoy the way you flirt with their underlying D/s tendencies (again, HOT!). I wonder if they know? ;) I look forward to seeing if you explore that more.

Although in some ways I wish they would admit their love and get on with it, I realizes that this is so new for them both that it is only natural for them to stumble blindly through the relationship way they have been. It is also what makes this story ring true in so many way. Perhaps when they meet his family someone will steer them in the right direction.

I so look forward to more.
sleepwalker1 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I Love this story. The way you intertwine your words with the ones from the books is so seamless that it's sometimes hard to know the difference between them. Only one more chapter left and I am I'm already going through withdrawl. I need more! I hope you update soon.
sleepwalker1 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
It's hard to believe you have only been writing for less than a year. You have such a wonderful way with words.
sleepwalker1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
WOW! I'm speechless...I've read may great fics and this is hands down the most enthralling one EVER!
rubell chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
while i am more than happy to read your word vomit and what ever bella and edward want to tell us when they hijack your computer i do have a small request...and it is only because the time between updates is soo irregular, could you possibly, at the beginning of each new post, especially when it has been such a long time between postings, maybe give us a quick overview, summary at the beginning of each chapter? just the down and dirty, no drawn out details necessary...it just helps not to have to go back and reread the end of the previous chapter...glad to see bella still stand up for herself, and maybe start to come to the realization that he really and truly cares for her, and that it is actually more than just sex...and it is also good to see that edward is opening up to her and is willing to tell her more about himself...
robsjenn chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
c'mon, edward, tell her she's your mate! explain that to her, already!

i really like how your bella retains so much of canon bella - especially the insecurities and not seeing herself clearly - yet i'm not finding her annoying. that's because edward truly is giving off such conflicting signals. even during the lovely conclusion of this chapter, when bella realizes edward is hers, he still hasn't been straight with her that he can't be without her.

i'm really happy that your story arc isn't over. this pair is electric. seriously: i read a LOT of ff - way more than i should - and this story has captured me in a way that few stories have.

do you have a beta? your grammar and writing are nearly flawless (and i have very high standards); color me impressed. if you're looking for a beta...i could make myself available. ;)

i'm sorry i haven't reviewed every chapter - though i've enjoyed each immensely. i'm so glad i finally found this story!
robsjenn chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
HOLY CRAP that was HOT. i love vampward, but usually canonward, and i didn't quite expect this OOC vampward and this extreme sexual blood play to be so hot. and, yes, i like this ending better than the TWBB entry; his resignation/mourning at making her a vamp comes through a bit more. on to the next chapters, where i'm hoping for just as much interesting plot, and i'm going to subscribe to you now. thanks for writing!
DebbieCDC chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
I am SO sorry it has taken me like forever to read this chappie & comment...RL shitz gets in the way sometimes :-(

I thought it was a great chapter, transitional or not, because I think B's really starting to connect with her "new" self and connecting with E on a new level. That jealousy business shows just how much she's starting to care about him on an emotional level, and realizing that SHE can hurt HIM emotionally was a wake up call to her.

I thought the hairbrushing thing was very sweet, not what you'd expect from E, at least up to this point.

So meeting the family - and E's stress at the thought of seeing them is evident. It's going to be interesting how this plays out.

I am more intrigued than ever with thise story! Again, sorry it took me so long to do this read and comment...I hate it when RL interferes with my FF time!
lips-like-morphinee chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Fantastic chapter

~ Please update soon
lips-like-morphinee chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
I fell in love with this and I'm really happy with the way it goes.

It is really different from anything than i have ever read.

And your writing skills are amazing.

~ Please update soon
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Sigh...oh ffnet, why such a bitch? I've tried to review the last 2 or 3 chapters and it won't let me...but now it finally let me in to this one? Makes no sense at all.

Anyway, I am, sadly, all caught up now and will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter. I'm so glad that Ctorrado rec'd this story on ADF!

Oh, and are you on Twitter? I need to follow you if I'm not already.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. My heart was breaking for Edward this chapter. I'd love it even more if FFNET WOULD GET IT'S SHITE TOGETHER AND LET ME REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER WITHOUT GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE!

Carry on.
crazymama chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
Just read the first 7 chapters. Intriguing twist on things. I'm enjoying it. Can't help worrying what's going on in Edward's mind right now though.
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »