Reviews for Blood Play
asiula chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hmmm... interesting... Gonna put it on alert :)
doves1993 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is good I hope you do decide to change this to a 3 part story:)
JulzIzMe chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Thanks to responding to my review of the contest version of the story. of course I'm going to like the longer version better. I'm looking forward to the other two parts of the story. Great job!
Think With Caution chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Um, so, if you could continue this with the 3-part short story idea, that would be awesome, lol. Or even if you wrote another darkward story, that would be great too. Either one would make my day :D
izzie dear chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I'm excited to have read such an excellent Darkward. I must admit that I like the one shots' ending better, but only because in the other one- Bella asks to be remembered. I'm just not a fan of needy Bella.

Regardless, for one's first time at writing lemon's you did a superb job. Also, I beg of you to write another Darkward fic. There are far too little of them on ff.

Thank you for such an involved story.
Rupert is King-I am Queen chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Intense!
Belle.930AD chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
you should definitely make it a 3 part story.. love Darkward! he's so much fun ;)
gmteenz chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Loved it, love dark Edward.
blackxout chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
nice job(:
unmedicated chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I would love it if you turned this into a 3-part story. I originally found this oneshot through the contest and LOVED it. Definitely going to keep an eye out to see if you expand on it. :)
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Damn, This Is A Wonderful Piece of Writing. I Was Left In Awe, By The Details. Thank You For Writing Such A Piece :D
Rosalynn chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I loved this fic when it was in the contest and it got my vote :) I am glad you are expanding it.
rubell chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
yay! more, more, more! cannot wait to read...*waives royal scepter* i declare this, the day after Eclipse Day, to be Blood Play Day! and thus the delusion continues...lol... sorry, bout the crazy again, but you deserved a review of your own for your own fic!
cheltivia chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
WOW...thats was just Awesome...stories like this make things hard on my bf lol
Amethice chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Not that I knew about the contest or read the other entries, but I am SO not surprised this won. Because wow. So good. So very very good!
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »