Reviews for Blood Play
ecdreams chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
What a great story and a powerful first chapter. Wow!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Where is the rest? Am enjoying it.
AMakesmesmile chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Please update soon ! I love this story it's so awesome:) really good writing, it somehow manages to evoke so many emotions in the reader:) great job
jesmtl chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Love this story. It's got so much meat to it covers such an emotional range. I really hope you will finish it. I would love to see how these characters and their relationship continues to evolve. In the meantime, I'll try read some stories rom your list of favourites.
alicecullenlvr chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Aw man, when I started this, I thought it was finished! Dang, this is what I get for not paying attention! Oops. Oh well. Now I just have to wait. ...Which I am so great at doing.
Anyway, so I really, really wasn't sure I was going to like this at first, but some of my favorite stories were total surprises, so I figured 'Why not?' And I am enjoying it. The first chapter was sketchy, just due to him torturing her and everything(not the Edward I like to see), but I got through it. It's certainly an interesting direction you've taken with it. I'm curious, what was the inspiration for it? And was there a particular reason you chose to make Bella silent in more than just her mind? Why is she invisible to Jasper and Alice as well?
P.S. Please update soon! :D
Cullengrrrlforever chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Ahhhh I read everything today. I need more. Please, I'm begging you to update. I know, I am no one out of the hundreds of reviews you get but... just please updatesoon!
cutie123r chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Omggggg this story is SO GOOD
Phae chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
This story is great! You've obviously taken a lot of care in writing it. I really like how you've written Edward so that everything isn't out in the open. There's still a lot of mystery there, and I'm hoping that he doesn't leave Bella out of some kind of misguided sense of duty. I also like how there isn't an immediate acceptance of Bella with the Cullen's. I kind of don't want there to be because I keep thinking that Edwards going to leave her!

I look forward to your next update!
Connachtpa chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
So it's been close to a year since you've updated but I really do hope you find the time or inclination to wrap this up. Your story is really unique and I've enjoyed every chapter of it. If you can't finish it, I'm pretty sure you could hit complete right after you delete that last sentence! Cliff-hanger! I want to know more about why Edward left.

However I'll be content where this has ended. B&E on their way to being a solid couple and making their lifestyles blend.

Thanks!
Connachtpa chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I've had this on alert forever and have finally started reading. And while the previous chapters were sexy and gory and fun, this chapter was just brilliant with its depth of emotion. Nicely done!
blue125 chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
I love this story! Your recent note just gave me hope. Please update soon since I cannot wait to see how the story is going to unfold.
Mistydeb chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Looking forward to Bella talking with carlilse and Esme, was very funny to see Edward jealous of carlilse and Bella of Esme. Great chapter, looking forward to the next Debbie
Mistydeb chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Aww these two really need to declare their feelings to each other and Edward needs to admit that they are mated
Mistydeb chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Aww their heart to heart is just what they need to move forward without any anger, bitterness or confusion. Great chapter
Mistydeb chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
At least she doest feel like a fuck buddy any more and Edward has opened up a bit
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »