Reviews for Blood Play
Connachtpa chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
So it's been close to a year since you've updated but I really do hope you find the time or inclination to wrap this up. Your story is really unique and I've enjoyed every chapter of it. If you can't finish it, I'm pretty sure you could hit complete right after you delete that last sentence! Cliff-hanger! I want to know more about why Edward left.

However I'll be content where this has ended. B&E on their way to being a solid couple and making their lifestyles blend.

Thanks!
Connachtpa chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I've had this on alert forever and have finally started reading. And while the previous chapters were sexy and gory and fun, this chapter was just brilliant with its depth of emotion. Nicely done!
blue125 chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
I love this story! Your recent note just gave me hope. Please update soon since I cannot wait to see how the story is going to unfold.
Mistydeb chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Looking forward to Bella talking with carlilse and Esme, was very funny to see Edward jealous of carlilse and Bella of Esme. Great chapter, looking forward to the next Debbie
Mistydeb chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Aww these two really need to declare their feelings to each other and Edward needs to admit that they are mated
Mistydeb chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Aww their heart to heart is just what they need to move forward without any anger, bitterness or confusion. Great chapter
Mistydeb chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
At least she doest feel like a fuck buddy any more and Edward has opened up a bit
Mistydeb chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Aww poor Edward he will anything to keep his girl. Yet she hasn't realised that she is more than just a fuck
Mistydeb chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
How could we hate you for writing more of this. I love this story and bellas stubbornness, so glad she didn't beg for his body. He has now become as vulnerable as she is.
Mistydeb chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Oh dear, she is sooo regretting making a pact with evilward. I hope she comes to terms with it quick or domward will come out to play well before she is ready for him.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh so hot and soooo good :)
Luvtwismut chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
I love this story! I hope you continue it!
rpattzgirl chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I've just discovered this story & sad that it hasn't updated in so long.
It's beautifully written & I hope someday you come back to it
furface294 chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Angst is another word for frustrating damm garbage, people do not do this they explain thngs they need other people to know so why in hades is Edward pulling this craps on Bella?
TheWallsWeBreakThrough chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Right... I read this the other day and suddenly realised I completely forgot to review. Which I shall now do since this awesome story deserves an awesome review!
I loved loved loved the concept for this story and it served as a great introduction to dark Edward and Bella (I've never read any before) Seriously, it was just fantastic. You have a lovely style and you've managed to capture the characters perfectly, they're a smidge OOC (which is fine, anyway) but you've still got the essence of the character in there. Even when Edward goes all pervy and violently sexual (which would never happen in the books) his dialogue is still reminiscent of the original saga: it's still HIM.
Favourite chapter so far was definitely the first, although I love the story arc and the introduction of the other characters... I'm loving me some Jasper ;) Carlisle and Esme are lovely too, I'm looking forward to more interactions with them.
On another note, I also like how you've made Bella a more believable new born than Stephanie Meyer ever did. In the original books, Bella was suddenly a perfect vampire, with all the self control down, and she barely lost her temper once. In this story though, although she's got that control, it's clear she's struggling, especially when she meets the other vamps. She's also pretty insane when it comes to mood swings, so yeah... newborn vampire perfection.
Right, all that's left to say is how much I'm looking forward to your next update. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you do intend to. This brilliant story needs to be finished! XD
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »