Reviews for Blood Play
Mistydeb chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Aww poor Edward he will anything to keep his girl. Yet she hasn't realised that she is more than just a fuck
Mistydeb chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
How could we hate you for writing more of this. I love this story and bellas stubbornness, so glad she didn't beg for his body. He has now become as vulnerable as she is.
Mistydeb chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Oh dear, she is sooo regretting making a pact with evilward. I hope she comes to terms with it quick or domward will come out to play well before she is ready for him.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh so hot and soooo good :)
Luvtwismut chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
I love this story! I hope you continue it!
rpattzgirl chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I've just discovered this story & sad that it hasn't updated in so long.
It's beautifully written & I hope someday you come back to it
furface294 chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Angst is another word for frustrating damm garbage, people do not do this they explain thngs they need other people to know so why in hades is Edward pulling this craps on Bella?
TheWallsWeBreakThrough chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Right... I read this the other day and suddenly realised I completely forgot to review. Which I shall now do since this awesome story deserves an awesome review!
I loved loved loved the concept for this story and it served as a great introduction to dark Edward and Bella (I've never read any before) Seriously, it was just fantastic. You have a lovely style and you've managed to capture the characters perfectly, they're a smidge OOC (which is fine, anyway) but you've still got the essence of the character in there. Even when Edward goes all pervy and violently sexual (which would never happen in the books) his dialogue is still reminiscent of the original saga: it's still HIM.
Favourite chapter so far was definitely the first, although I love the story arc and the introduction of the other characters... I'm loving me some Jasper ;) Carlisle and Esme are lovely too, I'm looking forward to more interactions with them.
On another note, I also like how you've made Bella a more believable new born than Stephanie Meyer ever did. In the original books, Bella was suddenly a perfect vampire, with all the self control down, and she barely lost her temper once. In this story though, although she's got that control, it's clear she's struggling, especially when she meets the other vamps. She's also pretty insane when it comes to mood swings, so yeah... newborn vampire perfection.
Right, all that's left to say is how much I'm looking forward to your next update. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you do intend to. This brilliant story needs to be finished! XD
TheWallsWeBreakThrough chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
LUV LUV LUV CaNT waIT 4 aN UPdaTe
SapphireHottie chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Beautiful story. Very dark but still very readable. The story just drew me in and wouldn't let me go. I really enjoyed it. I hope you update soon
roon0 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
I am so looking forward to next time. I just loved Bella's reaction to Carlisle, obviously Edward didn't. lol
roon0 chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Oh my, he plans to leave her. I was not expecting that. Awesome chapter., I want more though. Runs off to find you on twitter.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »