Reviews for A Man Now
Cathie Johnson chapter 1 . 3/14
i am so crying. Very well done.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I don't read tragedies. I hate them. But this was so dag gum beautiful and realistic and heart renching. Truly art in words, hard to express that much emotion and overwhelming sadness, just beautifully dreadful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
yes - definately tears
VerityJeneve chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I read this probably like a year ago (maybe longer...) and it's seriously stuck with me this whole time. The first time I read it, I sobbed like a small child. This is my second time reading it, and I still cried. So wonderfully written. I just love it!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I really want to see the picture but I cannot find your LJ :( This story was super sad but i love the spin you put on Eliot's family with his father dying a hero in war. Thank you
LadyArin chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I can easily believe you nearly cried writing this. In the right mood, i'd cry reading this. Beautiful.
Scifisam chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I'm in tears. That was beautiful.
inspired-looney chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oh my god, love it, Amazing, brilliant and any other awesome words I can't think of right now. I really love your Eliot stories, you always capture him so well :-)
lilz54 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
So beautiful and sad.
jediyam chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
how sad! if i wasn't at work i'd be crying
Kat chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Hello there!

Guess I should start with two facts:

-Its late so my brains shutting down already and

-English isnt my native language so expect more than a few mistakes ;/

Saw the pic on your journal and the entry about the commenting-types(gah,thats not a word,is it?)

Mhm,becuase of that language-thing Im not too enthusiastic about writing reviews but I guess its time to suck it up and submit a line or two(ha,more than two already even if its totally beside the point)

Loved the fic,your writing style won me over on the first story Ive read(?) aaand its still get the thoughts and feelings just right and that doesnt only let the characters look more "real"(for a lack of better word) and..forgot the other get back to you on that one.*

Anyway this is a loooong review-at least for me and given the time-aaand I wanted to say that it made me so disclaimer was just so life and that it can be hell ,it really is,isnt it?

How he lost his father..funerals are bad,losing family is..guess a bit like Grandpa died two month ago and it was the worst day of my life,bruised knuckles and sore throat a killer cant believe it and so it was easy for me to relate to the funeral scene.

Enough of that depressing stuff,I dont want to ruin the mood*looks around*I did that already?Oh my..sorry ;P

*Ah,I remember now!Hehe!(the brain switching to standby thing)

Feelings!Yes!How you describe them it just makes me smile or suffer with them or outright laugh(and sometimes almost cry).Or if theres whump it:Awwww,poor guy and I wanna hit the "bad guys"Grr~

Love dovey

greetings from a very tired and melting(so hoooot here)

Kat
deanangst chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Perfect...yeah I can't find the right words so perfect works.
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aw... I like this version of why Eliot hates guns, though. It would make sense.
Double Mirror chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
O my God, that was really sad! The music fit it perfectly. You never see Eliot being emotional, and I thought it was really amazing. Keep up the awesome work!
vampout chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
oh *cries* damn you for making me cry, damn you for writing such a beautiful tragic angsty fic! Curse you and your brilliant writing skills!

seriously, fantastic job and that pic is so heart wrenching.